Cottage cheese and berry pie: how to make such baked goods?
and berries - a great dessert, which can be prepared quite simply. Cheesecakes and cheesecake lovers will enjoy this pastry. The advantage of dessert is that it can be children, because in its composition there are only useful products. Any preservatives are missing.
How to cook a cake with cottage cheese and berries? There are many options. We will look at some interesting recipes.
The first pie with cottage cheese and berries from shortbread dough
For the test will require:
• 100 grams of softened butter (or margarine) and the same amount of sugar;
• 250 grams of flour.
Cooking the dough for the cake
1. First chop with sugar, flour, butter into a crumb. This can be done both in a combine and with a knife. Next, add the egg.
2. After that, knead the dough well.
3. Now you need a baking pan (twenty centimeters in diameter). Put the dough into it and form the sides.
4. After the dough should cool.Therefore, chop it with a fork and refrigerate for thirty minutes.
Now let's do the stuffing.
Cooking stuffing for your favorite pastries
To prepare it you will need:
• two eggs;
• 400 grams of cottage cheese (for example, “Grace” in packs);
• berries (at your choice);
• 100 grams of sugar (you can take powder).
Now you need to cook the stuffing. To do this, mix eggs, cottage cheese and sugar. Next, put the mixture in a basket of dough. Then pour the berries on top. Bake pie with cottage cheese and berries for thirty minutes in a preheated oven to two hundred degrees.
To make the dessert festive, before serving you can decorate it with whipped cream!
Puff cake for children and adults
Now consider how to prepare a layer cake with cottage cheese and berries. Everything is done very simply, you just need to follow the recommendations.
For cooking you will need:
• 200 grams of cottage cheese (you can use curd mass, for example, 9% fat);
• two tablespoons of sugar;
• half a kilogram of puff pastry (ready-made, you can easily buy it in the store);
• one glass of berries (raspberries, strawberries, pitted cherries);
• 100 ml cream (or two eggs).
Such a dessert turns out to be sweet, but at the same time there is some pleasant sourness.
1. So, how to prepare a cake with cottage cheese and berries? It's simple. To start, you will need a baking pan.
2. Then you need puff pastry. Put it on the greased form, form the bumpers. If you use a container with a non-stick coating, it may not be oiled.
3. Now you need to prepare the filling. To do this, mix the cream, sugar and cottage cheese, rub well. If you use eggs, add them at this stage too.
4. Next, put the resulting mass in a basket of dough, which you previously made.
5. Wash the berries under running water, then allow the liquid to drain.
6. Then put the fruit on the curd cream. Be sure to evenly distribute. Then sprinkle them with sugar. If the fruit is sour, then add more sugar (at your discretion).
7. Now preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
8. Then send the cake with cottage cheese and berries. Bake until done.
9. When the cake with cottage cheese is prepared, it will rise beautifully. Having cooled down, it will fall a little. Before serving, the cake should be cut into pieces. It is best to use this dessert not with coffee, but with a light aromatic floral or green tea. Bon Appetit.
Now you know how to make a cake with cottage cheese and berries. We told you the recipe, and not one, but several. Choose the one you like. We hope that you will be able to make similar baking at home.