Cracks in the corners of the lips: treatment and prevention
Today, such a problem as cracks in the corners of the lips is becoming increasingly common. However, most women do not care where they come from, but how to get rid of them as soon as possible. Of course, because the cracks spoil the appearance. In addition, the lips are a lot of inconvenience during a conversation, eating, smiling, and also cause pain in the form of burning and itching. Due to these reasons, you should immediately think about how to get rid of cracks and prevent them from reappearing.
Cracks in the corners of the lips. The reasons for their appearance
None of the people are immune from such a disease. They can appear in both children and adults of any age. This phenomenon is most common in winter, as well as in early spring. If a person’s immunity is weakened, the season does not affect the appearance of cracks in the corners of the lips. What else can contribute to their occurrence? Let's consider in what cases cracks may appear.
- If there are any infectious diseases in the oral cavity: candidiasis, streptococcal infection and so on. The cracks in the corners of the lips will be inIn this case, it appears so often that it is a clear signal to run to the doctor more quickly.
- If the body does not have enough vitamins A, E and B, as well as elements such as zinc and iron.
- If there are lesions of the gastrointestinal tract.
- Any violations of the body in the metabolic system.
- As a result of allergic reactions to personal care products: lipstick or toothpaste.
- Various sources of fungal infections: general towel or dishes. Also, close contact (kisses) with an infected person can lead to the appearance of biting lips at the corners.
- If there is a habit of licking his lips in the winter in the cold.
Lips cracked - treatment
It is very important to control the process of moisturizing lips. Bits can appear if they are dehydrated. Resist this will help moisturizing lipstick or cream. If sores appear, then at night you should lubricate them with a healing agent. And in the daytime, make special masks of honey and butter on the affected areas to soften them, which will also accelerate healing.A good therapeutic effect on the cracks in the corners of the lips will have decoctions of herbs: chamomile, celandine, sage and succession. If you boil an apple in milk, you can also make a mask out of it. For its preparation, it is necessary to crush the boiled fruit to a state of gruel and apply the mixture to the affected areas. Hold for about half an hour. The mask is washed off very easily with ordinary warm water. Tea tree, sea buckthorn or rosehip oils heal well. They are great as a supplement to local treatment.
Prevention is important and necessary
The easiest way to try to prevent the occurrence of zedov than to treat them later. If cracks in the corners of the lips are not uncommon for you, then it is worth thinking about the proper nutrition. Enrich your food with vitamins, healthy supplements. Salty and spicy foods increase the risk of such sores. If the wounds appear, do not touch them with your fingers - this will bring even more inflammation. The skin always requires careful care, timely cleaning and moisturizing. By following all these rules, you will forget about such a problem forever.