BAA "Time Factor" in the planning of pregnancy: reviews, instructions for use and composition
Women's health is always a priority of the health care system, because the well-being of future generations depends on it. Quite often, the fair sex is faced with the problem of disturbed menstrual cycle. A variety of causes can trigger this phenomenon: diseases of the endocrine system, stress, tumors in the female genital organs, overwork or taking certain drugs. To regulate the menstrual cycle, patients are often prescribed herbal remedies containing vitamins and phytohormones.
Biologically active additive "Time Factor" in planning pregnancy, according to reviews, is indispensable, is assigned to regulate the menstrual cycle and alleviate the symptoms of PMS.The drug contains a complex of extracts of plants and vitamins. This dietary supplement is easy to use and affordable.
Time Factor is one of the best preparations for strengthening the female body and comes in the form of a set consisting of 4 blisters with tablets of different colors. According to the manufacturers, this dietary supplement helps to normalize the menstrual cycle at all stages. In addition, when planning a pregnancy, according to reviews, it is a source of substances that are useful and valuable to the woman’s body. The drug is used to normalize certain phases of the menstruation cycle. The tablets in each blister have a different composition, and therefore their action will be different. However, the symptoms of PMS data vitamins can ease throughout the cycle.
As mentioned above, the tablets in each blister have a different composition. The instruction describes it as follows:
- The pink tablet contains 250 mg of folic acid, rutin, glutamic acid, ginger and 18 mg of iron.
- Yellow tablet has in its composition: 500 mg of folic acid, broccoli extract, glutamic acid and 50 g of nicotinamide.
- The composition of the orange tablet includes: 250 mg of ascorbic acid, angelica root extract and 25 mg of tocopherol acetate (vitamin E).
- The beige tablet contains 15.5 mg of zinc, ginkgo biloba extract, 77.5 mg of magnesium and a Vitex extract. Next, we will understand why the necessary "Time Factor" in the planning of pregnancy?
Reviews of doctors confirm that this dietary supplement brings more benefit to the female body than hormones. Let's take a closer look at the effect of each component of the tool:
- Folic acid and magnesium in pink tablets help to compensate for the iron deficiency that occurs during menstruation. Rutin contributes to normal permeability and strengthen the walls of blood vessels. Ginger has anesthetic, immunostimulating and anti-inflammatory effect, it helps to get rid of nausea during menstruation.
- Nicotinamide in yellow pills synthesizes hormones, namely insulin, cortisone, progesterone, testosterone and estradiol. In addition, it has sedative properties. Broccoli extract suppresses the negative effects of estrogen. Glutamic and folic acid supplements the vitamin program."Time Factor" when planning a pregnancy, according to reviews, is appointed quite often.
- An orange pill contains an extract of the angelica root, which normalizes the secretion of progesterone. It also relieves and reduces muscle spasms. Vitamin E does not allow progesterone to break down. Ascorbic acid is responsible for the synthesis of steroid hormones. Vitamin C also increases the sensitivity of the endometrium to progesterone.
- The beige tablet contains Vitex sacred extract, which eases painful sensations during menstruation. Ginkgo extract promotes blood circulation, acts as an antioxidant and has anti-inflammatory effect.
“Time Factor” is recommended to be used as an additional replenishment of the substances necessary for the female body (folic, ascorbic, glutamic acid, vitamin E, zinc, iron, magnesium, etc.). The purpose of admission - the normalization of the menstrual cycle in women of reproductive age, as well as support the balance of hormones in the period of premenstrual syndrome.
When planning a pregnancy
When planning a pregnancy, Time Factor, according to reviews, can play a positive role for a woman's body, since its main function is to support the balance of vitamins.In addition, dietary supplements perfectly complements the daily diet, which does not always provide the necessary nutrients. Antioxidants and micronutrients of natural origin, which are part of the drug, regulate all stages of the menstrual cycle, normalizing the balance of hormones and relieving pain.
Reception "Time Factor" and the onset of pregnancy are often interrelated.
The vitamins used during pregnancy planning provide conditions for successful ovulation, reduce the risk of infertility, prevent stress on the ovaries, and also minimize the risk of congenital heart disease in an unborn child (due to folic acid). Experts are unanimous in their opinion that Time Factor is a great way to prepare a woman for a future pregnancy. Dietary supplement differs in absolute safety and naturalness of the components entering into it. However, after pregnancy, it should not be taken.
"Time Factor" is applied according to a specific scheme:
- Starting from the first day of menstruation, you should take 2 pink pills within 5 days.
- Next, you should take 1 tablet of yellow color for 9 days.
- The following 9 days are taken by 1 orange tablet.
- Next, you need to take 2 beige tablets for 5 days.
The course duration is three months. On the Internet a lot of positive feedback from women who have used the drug. Many people taking this dietary supplement helped to refuse painkillers during menstruation. For many, the state of inner calm returned to normal, they were no longer visited by drastic mood swings. Some women have noted the positive effect of the reception of "Time Factor" in the form of improved skin and complexion. You can also find reviews that talk about the help of dietary supplements in the conception of a child. But the most common positive effect of the drug - the normalization of the menstrual cycle.
There are practically no contraindications to the drug. It cannot be used during pregnancy and lactation. Also, the reason for refusing to take dietary supplements can be intolerance to the components of the drug. Vitamins are sold in packs of 38 tablets.
Shelf life, during which it is necessary to use dietary supplements, is two years.There are no special instructions for its use, but before taking it still makes sense to consult a specialist. You need to keep vitamins out of the reach of children at a temperature not higher than 25 degrees. The cost of the drug is low. On average, one pack of Time Factor will cost 350 rubles.
In some pharmacies, you can also meet "ESTOVEL TIME FACTOR" (when planning a pregnancy, it is also prescribed). It is a variant of the usual drug. It is released without a prescription.
Several years ago, the company Ecomir BAA "ESTROVEL TIME FACTOR" released. It included four types of capsules, a total of 38 pieces per pack. Then, in connection with the change of manufacturer to LLC Valeant, the form of release was changed.
Thus, the Time Factor vitamins are an indispensable source of substances that are beneficial for the woman's body. They compensate for the deficiency of micro and macronutrients, vitamins, regulate the menstrual cycle and relieve pain during menstruation.
We looked at how to use Time Factor when planning pregnancy. Reviews and expert opinions are given.