General rules of the pool game
Billiards is a popular game in any country of the world,the origin of which is for certain unknown. Some consider him to be India, other China. Documentary confirmation of the first created billiard table makes it possible to consider the founders of this game the French. There are many varieties of this skill, for example, carom, pool, kaiza, snooker and others. The simplest rules are pool games, or American billiards. The main distinguishing feature of this option is the use of balls that have a smaller size, weight and a different color.
Rules of the game in the American pool
1. The battle of two players begins on a special billiard table, where the balls are laid out in a triangle. It is important that the corner ball is placed at the rear mark.
2. To draw the first move, opponents put one ball on the table at the front line and strike. Starts the game, whose ball, hitting against the opposite board, will stop closer to the front line.
3. The game begins with the breaking of the balls with a white ball from the "house". At a miss in game the opponent enters.
4. Next, players start to play the balls. While they are not in the pocket, the partners have the right to hit the ball of any color. If the player makes a mistake or violates the rules of the game in the pool, the opponent gets the move.
5. If the first ball hits the pocket, it is considered played. From this moment the player scores only this color, and the opponents - the opposite (single or striped).
6. When a new ball hits the pocket, the player receives an additional move. He goes to the opponent if the player does not get into the pocket. If the ball does not hit the target during the move, then the competitor can move the cue ball to an arbitrary position of the front line to carry out his strike. The rules of the game in the pool dictate the appointment of a foul also in the event that the cue ball gets into the pocket.
7. The black ball is hammered in the last turn. When he hits the pocket before all the balls of the opponent are clogged, the player who scored the black ball counts the loss.
8. The enemy wins, which drove all the balls of the opponent into the pockets.
Fines in billiards
The rules of the game in the pool assume strict penalties for various violations.
1. It is forbidden to touch balls at impact.
2. You can not touch the cue to the ball more than once when striking.
3. The penalty is assigned for performing an incorrect jump.
4. If an opponent deliberately distracts a colleague during his strike, then a fine is also imposed.
5. Foul punishes the player who, during the impact on the ball, located at the side, does not hit the sight ball into the pocket, or does not touch it.
When imposing several penalties on the player, or at the same time violating more than one rule, he is punished with a foul.
Start the battle should be, having discussed with the contenderall the rules of the game of billiards. Pool is one of the most curious and most accessible options for this fascinating fun. Most of all, it is suitable for beginners or for women, since light balls are easier to hammer into convenient pockets. Although to improve their skills can be a lifetime even a professional.