How to apply makeup?
Watch the video
Make-up helps girls and women look one hundred percent. However, it is quite difficult to apply makeup correctly. Let's learn how to apply makeup.
Makeup applying rules
There are rules to follow to make your makeup really good.
- First of all, make-up should be in a well-lit room.
- First you need to moisturize the skin with a cream. Then the cosmetics will be better applied to the face.
- When you choose a foundation, focus on your skin type and shade. For example, for women with dry skin, oily creams are suitable. And oily skin loves liquid powder. As for problem skin, it is better to use compact powder for it.
- When dyeing eyelashes with mascara, you first need to tint the roots, and only then proceed to further coloring.
- Eyeliner should not be abused. Do not draw too wide lines - it looks vulgar.
- Blush need to choose a little darker skin. It is necessary to apply them in a circular motion in the upper part of the cheekbones, and after blush should be shaded.By the way, what kind of cosmetics you can use, read the article What you need for makeup.
So, we learned how to apply beautiful makeup. Read more about this in the article How to do makeup.
Make-up depends on a particular event. For example, day makeup should be low-key, and evening - maybe more bright. Now we take a closer look at different types of makeup.
For daytime makeup, use just a little bit of makeup. He must hide the flaws and slightly emphasize the natural beauty.
- First you need to put on the skin foundation. Can also be applied on top of a little powder. Powder and cream will not only level the skin, but also protect it from the weather. However, do not be zealous and impose them in large quantities.
- If you want to lead the eyes, then draw only one arrow on the upper eyelid. And then tint the eyelashes with mascara. That tint, and not to increase the eyelashes five times.
- Next, apply lipstick on the lips. Lipstick for day makeup should be a soft shade. You can choose a light lip gloss.
- It remains to apply blush. Blush should be very soft and light, and you can do without them.
The main thing to remember is that day makeup should be natural and discreet. You can find out about the daily make-up in the article How to make light makeup.
Makeup that you apply in the evening may be more saturated.
- We start with the foundation, then you must apply the face illuminator with a large brush. It will help to look radiant.
- Go to the rouge. Very good in the evening to use pearl blush, they emphasize facial features.
- Next, we will do eye makeup. You can choose bright or dark shadows. Remember that the line of the eyebrow emphasizes light shades, and darker shadows are applied in the fold of the eyelid. Then you can draw arrows on the eyes. You can draw one and two arrows. Now it remains to apply mascara. In the evening, it can be applied in three layers.
- It remains to make lip makeup. The contour should be outlined in pencil, it should be one tone darker than lipstick. And then you need to put lipstick, it can be bright. And to increase the volume, you can put a drop of transparent gloss on the middle of the lower lip.
More tips can be found in the article How to make an evening make-up.
So, we have learned how to apply makeup at different times of the day. Now let's talk about the correct selection of makeup according to the type of appearance.
First, let's talk about makeup for blondes, brunettes and redheads.
Makeup for brunettes
Brunettes need to use light tonal cream, they emphasize the naturalcolor of the skin. The perfect tone should blend with the skin color on the face.
As for the shadows, brunettes fit gray, brown-purple, brown (for dark skin) and light pink, beige shades (for light skin).
Lipstick is best to choose brown or red flowers. If the face has freckles, give preference to peach or coral colors.
Makeup for blondes
Women with blond hair should use pink and beige powder instead of foundation. With such powder, coral or pink blush combines well.
Eyeliner is better to choose brown or gray. But mascara, you can choose blue (for blue or gray eyes) or brown (for dark eyes.).
Let's go to the shadows. Blondes will go pink, purple, gray shades of shadows.In general, the color of the shadows is better to choose pastel, dull.
As for lipstick, fair-haired girls are suitable coral, pink, gold and beige shades.
Makeup for redheads
Redhead girls fit the foundation of light shades - beige, sand, ivory. A blush should pick up peach, bronze, apricot shades. They will highlight your originality.
Shadows can choose green, olive, brown, gray shades. Make your eyes shine with golden shades. If the eyes are blue, the mascara of blue is well suited, and the green eyes, of course, will go green mascara.
We turn to the lipstick. Orange girls, you can use orange, brick, peach colors. Brown lipstick may be suitable for some, but it is better to use this color in evening make-up. Also for evening make-up it is good to use bright red and coral color.
And now let's find out about a beautiful make-up for a different eye color.
Makeup for blue-eyed
Ladies with heavenly eyes fit silver, gold, sand, taupe, pale pink shades.For gray-blue eyes, gray-pearl and turquoise shadows are a good choice.
Makeup for brown-eyed
For girls and women with brown and black eyes, golden, beige, pistachio, and pink shades of shadows are perfect. You can also use peach, purple and violet shades. But orange should be avoided.
Makeup for the green-eyed
The fair sex with green eyes can use emerald, metallic, turquoise, deep purple, plum shades of shadows. It is better to use warm shades and avoid cold ones. Also, do not use blue and blue shades.