How to blind a person from plasticine?
Plasticine molding is a very interesting activity, as a result of which cute figures are obtained, which can then be varnished and put on public display. Many wonder how to make a person out of clay, considering it more difficult to execute. In principle, it is not so difficult to mold a human figure from plasticine, the main thing is to keep proportions.
Tools and components
In order to mold a person from plasticine, you will need, besides plasticine of different colors, a toothpick and a knife. And so that you can quickly wash your hands of this material, they should be moistened with water.
Sculpt a person from plasticine
For sculpting a person from plasticine, you need material not only of ordinary colors, but also of flesh color. If you do not have it, then this shade can be obtained by mixing the following proportions: 6 parts white, 2 parts red and 1 part yellow.
- The molding of a person from plasticine begins with the head. It is necessary to make an oval and cut the mouth with a knife.You can put in there teeth, how much will fit. They are molded of white plasticine, in the form of small balls.
- Now proceed to the manufacture of lips, for this you should roll out a thin strip of any color and attach it around the mouth. From a piece of red you can make a man tongue.
- The nose should be molded in a rounded, drop-shaped form and attached to the head, and a toothpick should be made into the nostrils.
- For the eyes, you need to blind two white balls, attach them to your head and make pupils. Then you should carefully portray the eyelids from small pieces of clay. You also need to blind eyebrows over the eyes.
- Ears can be made small or large, but the main thing is that they should be the same. They must be attached to the sides at the level.
- You can make any hairstyle, or just put on any headdress on your head.
- Now we proceed to the body. First you need to make shoes and insert toothpicks into them. Then we attach the lower part of the figure, that is, the pants, to them, and the torso must be mounted on the remaining pins.
- For the image of hands, you need to roll two sausages and attach them to the place where they should be located.
- For sculpting fingers, you should make an oval billet, then cut through the places for fingers and level them.
- After that, you need to attach the neck, inserting a toothpick for the head and attaching it. That's all man is ready. If necessary, it can be varnished.
Now you know how to sculpt a person from plasticine, and you can brag about your figures to your friends.