How to braid a braid around your head? Views and step by step instructions
Women's hairstyles with braids are back in fashion. Some girls even use special means to accelerate hair growth in order to quickly create a real masterpiece on their heads.
You won't surprise anyone with traditional smooth braids. Need something original and fresh. Weaving braids around the head - just what we need.
There are many options for creating this hairstyle. This article will discuss only the main ones. If desired, the girl herself can make changes to them that fit her image.
How to braid a braid around your head?
Before you start doing hair you need to wash your hair and wait until it dries well. Then you can slightly moisten the hair with a spray of light fixation - this will cause the hair to be less pushed, become more obedient.
French braid all over head
This hairstyle will suit schoolgirls and students, because many of them constantly interfere with hair.
Hair done step by step:
1. Comb your hair well. Find the exact place of the crown and evenly distribute the curls from it.
2. Separate three thin strands from the center and interlace them. The thickness of the braid in this case is determined by the desired number of revolutions. The thicker the locks, the more massive the hairstyle will look.
3. To create a braid should be in a circle, carefully taking the hair under it. The hairstyle will look beautiful when the locks on one side are much longer than on the other. How to braid the braid around the head, shown in the photo.
4. To fix the hairstyle you need to take all the hair to the tips. The free part of the braid runs parallel to the weaving and is attached to it with the help of studs and invisibles.
Another option to complete the hairstyle involves creating a flower from the hair. It is fixed with a special clip with a spring, which is screwed into a braid folded into a spiral. The petals of an improvised flower can be made brighter by slightly stretching the strands.
The French braid around the head may be woven in another way. In this case, its direction will change.
Spit around the head. Creation Scheme
1.Comb your hair with a comb with frequent teeth.
2. Tilt your head back to the right side so that all the curls are also on it.
3. To separate three equal strands from the left ear.
4. Start braiding the French braid that runs along the forehead line, gradually throwing loose hair on the other side.
5. After the spit passes once around the head, it should be continued with the second row. Their number will depend on the thickness of the hair and the thickness of the weave.
6. When all the hair will be collected, you need to connect the ends and secure them with a small rubber band.
7. It is necessary to make a bundle from a free braid, folding it into a spiral. Hook up all the hairpin or pins.
If a girl thinks about how to braid her braid around her head, then she should first practice on simple variants of traditional hairstyles.
A braid does not have to make several circles on the head. For some options, one is enough.
Hairstyle with a French braid around the head on the type of rim
All actions need to be performed consistently:
1. Comb the hair on the right side. Split them arc parting through the crown from one ear to the other.
2Behind the left temple to separate three equal strands.
3. Start the weaving of the French braid arc-like around the face. Weights for dobori are taken from the arc parting in the direction of the forehead. From the face of the hair almost not picked up.
4. Having reached the right ear, continue weaving, taking the hair from the arc parting down.
5. Spit should reach the base of the neck. From this place she reaches the ends of her hair. From them a bundle is created, which is fastened with pins.
This hairstyle demonstrates the combination of two popular elements: weaving and beam.
Hairstyle with a combination of smooth hair and braids around the head
This hairstyle is suitable only for owners of long hair.
1. Comb the hair, separate them from the forehead to the top of the head in a convenient place.
2. From the center of the head, the distribution of hair goes clearly in the middle to the base of the neck.
3. It turns out two thick halves, from each you need to braid the usual braid.
4. The resulting part of the hair on the right side is sent to the left, passes over the ear, then along the hairline and securely fastened with pins on the back of the head. Similarly, you need to do with the scythe on the left side.
If the hair is so long that after passing around the head there is still some length of the braid, then it can be folded in the form of two flowers or tufts on the back of the head.
A simpler option implies that the hairstyle (braid around the head) will go in the form of a single rim. This form is easier to perform.
Always relevant looks inverted weaving of the French braid. The most courageous girls can combine several elements.
Inverted French braid, braided in the opposite direction
1. Comb the hair and separate it with a vertical parting in the middle.
2. Tilt the head forward and separate the three strands on the back of the head on the left side.
3. Weave the French braid inside out along the left ear along the line of the forehead to the right side.
4. Having passed the circle, the spit should return to the back of the head. There you need to collect the remaining hair in a bun. This hairstyle always looks very voluminous, since the strands fit in an unusual direction for them.
After completing all the items step by step instructions, it becomes clear how to braid the braid around the head. Patient girls can learn to do such hairstyles on their own.