How to charge a salary in 1s?
The 1C program has long been a leader in the accounting industry, an analogue of which is difficult to find. It allows for the integrated control and management of all business processes of an organization or production. One of its popular features is the ability to calculate employee salaries. About how to charge a salary in 1C, and will be discussed in this article.
First, let's look at the principle on which an employee may receive a salary. We are talking about such remuneration systems as the piece-rate (fixed) form of payment and time-based form of remuneration. There are also such additional forms as time-bonus and piece-rate bonus. In each of these types, certain factors will be taken into account when calculating wages.
To calculate the wages of employees of the enterprise, you will need:
- Open the desktop program 1C.
- Find the Payroll tab.
- There you will find two sections: “Main accruals of the organization” and “Additional accruals of the organization”, as well as “Permanent deductions” and “Permanent accruals”.
The basic charges are calculated on the basis of a fixed salary for an employee for a certain period of time, depending on how many days he worked, and how many he missed, whether he completed the tasks assigned to him, etc.
They are calculated:
- Based on the hourly, daily or monthly employee rate.
- Piecework, in fact worked time.
- Fixed, according to the agreement.
- By average earnings.
- As an allowance payment.
Additional accruals imply the payment of various bonuses to the employee, as well as compensation for the processing, fulfillment or overfulfilment of the work plan, etc.
They can be fixed in the labor contract by a single amount or a percentage of the size of the basic accrual.
Such payments can be made both one-time and monthly, quarterly, annually, etc.
Deductions can be levied on employees:
- regularly on executive documents (for tax deductions);
- a fixed amount (various fines for non-compliance with the clauses of the employment contract or failure to follow the rules of the company's charter);
- percentage (for example, for failure to comply with the plan).
Permanent accruals also include various bonuses and personal allowances that can be assigned to an employee on years of service, working in hazardous production, etc.
Directly to calculate the amount of wages used the document "Payroll to employees of the organization." To launch and process this document, follow these steps:
- Select the “Salary” tab.
- Select “Payroll”.
- Enter the accrual date, period in the appropriate fields, and also make a selection of the company's division.
- Enter the above values in the appropriate fields.
- After entering the necessary data, all numerical values are calculated automatically based on the coefficients entered when you click the “Fill” button.
- To complete the payroll process, you must click the "Calculate" - "Calculate (full calculation)" button.
In some cases, when it comes to large enterprises, it is more convenient to calculate wages not for each employee individually, but for the whole department or division at once.The launch of the document "Payroll to Employees of the Organization" is carried out through the tab "Salary payable to the organization".
Accordingly, the payment can be made either in cash through the cashier of the organization, or by bank transfer to the bank accounts of the company's employees. For data exchange with banking organizations, the 1C program provides a special mechanism for sending data over the Internet using XML files. All data is encrypted and bank employees do not have access to it.