How to clean burnt jam from the pan
On the shelves of stores a large assortment of jams and other variations of berry dessert, but nothing can be compared to homemade jam. It is much more useful, because the hostess knows exactly what she put in jars. The process of making jam does not present any difficulties, but it is worth a moment to be distracted, and the sugar syrup is already stuck to the bottom of the pan. At home, such stains need to display specific methods and then they do not cause trouble.
How to clean the enameled pan
Before cooking, make sure that there are no damages on the enameled saucepan: if they are, in these places the jam will burn. Cleaning enamelware - a procedure that requires delicacy and accuracy, the use of abrasives and hard brushes is unacceptable. The enamel coating does not tolerate sudden changes in temperature: the fragile surface will crack if you immediately pour cold water on it. Beforehand, it should cool down by itself.
Folk recipes - an alternative to the use of household chemicals. In the cleaning of pots, their use is prioritized: it is the dishes in which food is prepared, it is important to clean it in safe ways, especially if there are children in the house.Active ingredientProportion for recipeMethod and time of use
|Activated carbon||4 tablets per liter. water||Coal crushed and dissolved in water, pour into the pan. Boil for 15 minutes. Leave to soak for another 30 minutes.|
|Salt||6 tbsp. l on 1 l. water||Steep brine pour into a saucepan and boil for 1 hour.|
|Milk serum||1 l. serum||Pour the whey into the dishes and leave for a day.|
|Apple peel||Peel with 2 apples||Grate the stain with apple skins and leave for 15 minutes. For best effect, boil 40 minutes in a saucepan.|
|Table Vinegar||250 ml.||Pour the stain with vinegar and leave for 2 hours.|
|Onion||300 gr.||Onions must be cleaned and boiled in a contaminated saucepan until the product is fully cooked.|
|Coffee grounds||2 tbsp. l||Gently rub the spot with coffee and leave for 30 minutes.|
These simple methods will help to soften the soot as much as possible, after such treatment it is necessary to remove the remnants of dirt using a soft sponge for washing dishes using a familiar means.
Household chemicals - a great way to clean the pollution of any degree of complexity, it will be possible to wash even the old carbon deposits. Means are sold cheap or expensive - the principle of their work is the same. Due to their composition, they break down the sweet syrup and the remains of berries, while maintaining the integrity of the surface.
- Tablets for dishwashing "Finish" - a great assistant in the household. In the polluted pan need to pour water so that it closes the soot. After that, put on the fire and throw a pill: as the water heats up, the active components will dissolve the contaminants.
- Schumann - highly effective composition for removing stains from jam and more. Apply the product with a spray bottle directly onto the stain, wait a couple of minutes and remove with a sponge.
- Sanita-gel is a universal cleaner, indispensable in a modern kitchen. Convenient consistency is easily distributed over the surface of pollution, and the active components in the composition will cope with the stain in a matter of minutes.
The only minus of household chemicals is toxicity. Before use, it is desirable to protect not only hands, but also airways.After processing, the pots should be thoroughly rinsed with clean water.
Stainless steel and cast iron
Stainless steel and cast iron are the most unpretentious materials. They can be safely rubbed with metal sponges and products with large granules. This dish is not afraid of almost nothing. It is best to clean it immediately after removing it from the fire, before it has cooled. Perfectly soften the burnt sweet spot boiling water with the addition of 4 tablespoons of vinegar: after that, the remnants of dirt can be removed with a conventional detergent and a stiff brush.
The only remedy that stainless steel does not accept is table salt. Dark stains are possible from cleaning with this method.
Cleaning aluminum pots
Aluminum pans are an indispensable attribute of every Soviet cuisine. Today, they are used much less, but many hostesses like the rapid heating and lightness of this material. One more plus of aluminum - the food practically does not burn. But if an annoying mistake happened, cheap and affordable citric acid would come to the rescue.
After cleansing the surface of the bulk of the dirt with a tablespoon, pour the stain with water with citric acid: 1 tbsp is required. l powder to 1 liter of liquid.After that, the saucepan is covered with a lid, and the water is boiled over fairly high heat for 10-15 minutes. Thanks to this procedure, the stain will move away from friction with an ordinary sponge for washing dishes.
When cleaning the aluminum pan from soot, careful handling is necessary: the delicate surface of products made from this material does not tolerate powder detergents or excessively coarse brushes.
- Do not postpone cleaning on the back burner: the sooner you start cleaning, the less power you will need to achieve an optimal result.
- There is no universal remedy for cleaning any pan: it must be chosen taking into account the material from which the utensils are made.
- Before cleaning household chemicals or folk methods, soak the spoiled pan for a couple of hours in cold water: this will help to soak the stain and facilitate the process of subsequent processing.
- Some recipes for removing contaminants contain an alkali in the composition: this component can have a destructive effect on the skin. Therefore, all work is desirable to carry out rubber gloves.
- To clean the outer walls, the product can be boiled in a tank of larger diameter.
Burnt jam will no longer be a problem overshadowing the process of making a homemade treat. A little knowledge and patience - and the pans once again shine with pristine purity!