How to combine photos in Photoshop?
When creating a festive decoration of postcards,all sorts of collages or just interesting, unusual photos, you'll need an instruction on how to combine 2 photos. Photoshop is an excellent program for doing this. Of course, users-beginners Photoshop may seem that this is a rather difficult task, but this is not so. Having mastered some simple operations, it will be possible to give vent to all your imagination in editing photos.
So, the process of combining two photos in the Photoshop program is as follows:
- First you should choose two photos thatmust be combined into one. To do this, you must first open the first photo. You can do this by pressing the "CTRL + O" key combination, then select the desired file and click on the "Open" button. So the editor loads the desired image.
- Then you should open the "File" section in the menu -"File" and select "Put" - "Put". After that, the file selection window will open again and you will need to find the second photo. After the button "Open" - "Open" is pressed, Photoshop will load the second image in the same layer, in which the first photo was also placed.
- In order to increase or vice versa reducesecond photo, you need to start moving with the mouse nodal points, which are located in the corners of a rectangular selection around the second photo. At the same time, hold down the Shift key. In addition, the position of the second photo can be changed relative to the background of the first one. To do this, drag it with your mouse or simply press the arrow keys.
- After the positioning of the inserted object is completed, it is necessary to press the "Insert" - "Enter" key.
- After the completion of the above preparatoryworks, we finally figure out how to combine photos in Photoshop, you should pay attention to whether you need to lower or lower the bottom layer of the photo. If this is the case, click the "Move Tool" + "V" - "Move Tool" + "V" and start moving the bottom image.
- If an error message appears, you need to rename the bottom layer. To do this, press the "Alt" button and double click on the "Background" command - "Background".
- Now you need to mix the layers. To do this, you need to select the top layer and click the add layer mask button. Such an icon will appear after selection, opposite the selected layer. It will be painted white.
- After that, you should fill a black and white gradientlayer mask. To do this, select the "Gradient Tool" command from the toolbar. When you open the settings, you must select a black and white color in the table. Then press the Shift key and, holding it, mark the place between the layers, where the gradient should start and end according to your idea.
- If the result does not satisfy you, you will need to press the "Ctrl + Z" key combination, then again select the blending field.
- Next, you can begin to merge both layers into one. Choose Layer 1 - Layer 1 and press the following key combination: Ctrl + Shift + Alt + E. Thus, we get a new layer called "Layer 2". It is in the list of layers the third under the account.
- In the end, save the image by clicking on the "Save" button.
As you can see, it is not difficult to combinetwo photos. Photoshop offers a lot of other possibilities for creating an original photo. For example, before you combine images, you can cut them or deform them in an arbitrary direction, using the appropriate tools. You can also apply different frames to your photos.