How to connect a LED TV?
Watch the video
The process of connecting the LED-TV to a computer consists of two main processes: the connection of cables and program settings. This will be discussed in detail below. And about what TVs are, you can read in our section - TVs.
We will understand how to connect LED-TV to the computer. First you need to connect the cables.
- The television and computer must be disconnected from the network.
- It is also necessary to disconnect from the TV all peripheral devices, including the antenna.
- Further cables join. If the connectors do not match, you must use adapters.
- Then the computer and LED-TV are connected to the network.
- First turn on the computer.
- After the computer system is fully loaded, you can turn on the TV.
- On how to connect to the Internet, you can read in our article - How to connect the TV to the Internet.
- HDMIThis is the most common international standard connector used to connect. The connector can also be miniHDMI.
- Widespread DVI ports. Today they are also used to directly connect a video source to a TV.
- VGA. This is the most common port used to transmit an analog signal. However, modern TVs have almost no use of this connector.
In all these cases, if the connectors are the same, the connection is possible directly. Otherwise, you will have to use an adapter.