How to connect a tape recorder?
The question of connecting a video or audio recorder tocomputer, perhaps not so relevant, but still enjoys some popularity. The thing is that old memories or tapes can store our memories or films dear to us, records and so on.
Connecting such a tape recorder to the computer will enable you to view or listen to these records again, and also to digitize them and store them on disks or USB flash drives.
It is known that cassettes are short-lived and with timebegin to deteriorate, in particular, the sound begins to distort, in the video itself - play with interference. This will also help connect the tape recorder to the computer. Special programs will help not only to digitize the recording, but also to clean the sound from interference and save it for such a long time. Let's figure out how to connect a tape recorder to a PC.
To connect the tape recorder to the computer, the most important element is the audio cable. We also need a functioning tape recorder and a computer for this.
- We find on the tape recorder the input for the audio cable - it will look like a place for a five-pin plug.
- We check the presence of the same connector in the computer. If the computer does not have such a connector, then, probably, you need an adapter.
- We connect the sound card of the tape recorder to the computer with the help of an audio cord.
- Next, you need to adjust the recording of the audio recorder. It is important to understand that when digitizing, records can burn. To avoid this, you must use a grounded outlet.
- To connect a VCR to your computer, you need a TV tuner:
- connect to the computer a TV tuner. The better the tuner, the higher the quality of your digitized video.
- Now you need to connect the video card devices to ensure the contact. To do this, we connect a special cable from the tape recorder to the tuner.
Thus, we connected two devices betweena video or audio recorder and a computer. Now we can enjoy our old musical compositions and favorite movies in good quality.
Also a very good advantage is the possibility of rewriting the wedding, children's matinees and other events - for sure, these records are still kept in your home on a shelf in the form of videocassettes.
Now you know how to connect a tape recorder to a PC. You can read about connecting other devices in the section Settings and Connection.