How to cook homemade vinegar?
Today, there is a huge amount of technology for making homemade vinegar. The best and proven ones are presented below.
How to cook grape vinegar?
Before you cook vinegar for this recipe, you need to stock up on the following ingredients:
- grapes - 2 kg;
- granulated sugar - 150 g;
- pure water - 500 ml.
For the preparation of such vinegar is better to take dark and sweet grapes. It is not required to wash it beforehand, because substances that provide rapid fermentation are present on the surface of the berries. The process of making such vinegar consists of the following steps:
- Take the grapes and separate them from the twigs. Then gently wipe the berries with a napkin. Then squeeze the juice out of them. Strain it additionally through double gauze.
- Pour the ready grape juice into the bottle and pour in the sugar. Thoroughly mix all to get a uniform consistency. Then close the neck of the bottle with a cotton stopper. Store the container in a warm place for a month to ferment.
- After a specified time, remove the finished vinegar and strain through cheesecloth. Then pour into small bottles. Keep this product in a cool place.
How to cook gooseberry vinegar?
Very useful and delicious vinegar is obtained from the gooseberry. But you need to take green varieties. To make it you need the following:
- gooseberry - 1.5 kg;
- granulated sugar - 200 g;
- boiled water -1.5 liters.
Preparing such vinegar longer than normal. But the result justifies the time cost. Therefore, such vinegar should be at least once to do. The cooking process itself is as follows:
- Take the berries of gooseberry and sort them. It is necessary to remove sprigs and pistils from them. Then rinse the berry, dry it on a kitchen paper towel, and then carefully crush it with a wooden crush in an enamel container.
- Take the clean glass jars. Put crushed gooseberries in them and cover with water. Add sugar and mix well. Tighten each neck tightly using a cloth and elastic.
- Leave the gooseberries for 3 months. Then strain the vinegar through the gauze, folded several times.Then pour into small glass bottles and store in a cool place.
- It should be noted that in such a bite during the preparation it is permissible to add fresh sprigs of tarragon. They will make it more fragrant, and color - saturated.
How to cook currant vinegar?
You will certainly enjoy homemade currant vinegar. After all, it has a special taste and is incredibly useful. To make it you need the following ingredients:
- black currant - 2 kg;
- boiled water - 500 ml;
- sugar - 700 g;
- 3% table vinegar - 1 bottle.
This vinegar is prepared a little differently, because the berry is first prepared within a few days:
- Take 1 kg of currants, rinse and mash tolkushkoy in ceramic dishes. Pour the resulting mass with vinegar. It needs to be completely covered by it. After that, cover the bowl with a napkin and leave for three days in a warm place.
- Wring currant mass through a gauze bag. Prepare the next batch of berries, and then fill them with pressed liquid. Then leave it all for 2 days.
- Squeeze the juice out of the currant mass. Add water and sugar to it. Boil the mixture on low heat for 15 minutes.Be sure to remove foam during this. Next, cool it, strain and bottle. Use the vinegar you can immediately. Keep it in a dark place.