How to cook pizza in the oven - 4 step by step recipe
Pizza ... Do not find someone who is not familiar with it. A dish of different types of dough, with an incredible amount of toppings, she conquered a lot of hearts. And I love pizza. The only thing I prefer is a home-made dish baked in the oven.
When cooking for my family, I try to take into account the calorie content of food and ready meals, because I want my home to eat properly and in a balanced way. Pizza is not an exception, the caloric content of which depends on the type of dough and filling, so they need to be taken into account when planning the menu.
Any pizza consists of two components - dough and stuffing. Consider the caloric content of each should be separately.
For cooking use several types of dough. Which one to choose is a matter of taste for everyone. They are all good in their own way.Type of testCalories per 100 g, kcal
|Simple yeast straight||225|
|Butter Yeast Mousse||259|
|Sweet dough on soda, no sugar||265|
|Puff, chopped on sour cream||304|
The next thing you need to pay attention to is the products for the filling. They can be many, and each has its own energy value.ProductViewCalories per 100 g, kcal
Spice lovers should pay for some of their calories.NameCalories per 100 g, kcal
|Mix "Provencal herbs"||204|
|Mixed Bell Peppers||280|
|Parsley (dried greens)||79|
|Celery (dried greens)||78|
|Universal seasoning (12 vegetables and herbs)||209|
Special attention is given to such a component of the filling, like cheese. There are many varieties of product. Here is a list of the most popular ones used in cooking.Kind of cheeseCalories per 100 g, kcalKind of cheeseCalories per 100 g, kcal
Knowing the caloric content of all components, it is possible to calculate the total caloric content of the dish.
Having stopped the choice on the type of pizza you like, prepare the necessary products, and you can proceed to the most interesting.
The principle of baking any pizza is simple. First, separately prepare and roll out the dough, then spread the stuffing on it. Sprinkled with cheese on top, and sent to the oven.
I would like to get acquainted with the process of cooking this beloved dish using the example of a classic pizza recipe.
Classic thin pizza dough - step by step instructions
Pizza on a thin dough according to the classic recipe is prepared sequentially in several stages. First you need to prepare the dough and sauce. From the number of products specified in the recipe, you will be able to bake 2 small pizzas.
Cooking Dough and Sauce
For the test:
- Wheat flour - 1-1,5 glasses.
- Raw chicken egg - 1 pc.
- The water is warm - 50 ml (if the egg is large, you can take a little less water).
- Vegetable oil (preferably olive, first cold pressed, it is healthier).
- A pinch of sea rock salt (without additives).
For the sauce:
- Fresh tomatoes with a pronounced sour taste (5 pieces. Medium size).
- Garlic (2-3 cloves).
- Basil (preferably fresh greens, but dried basil will do).
- Vegetable oil (preferably olive, first cold pressed).
- Salt and spices to taste.
- For mixing, I take a comfortable deep and wide bowl. First, I smash an egg there, then add salt and water. I whisk everything with a whisk until foaming.
- Next, add the butter and flour sifted through a sieve (about ¾ of the specified amount). Fork knead dough. Gradually pouring flour.
- The result is a soft, steep mass, which easily rolls out into a thin layer, is quickly baked and turns out to be crispy.
- Since there is no yeast in the composition, it is not necessary to wait until it rises - this dough is immediately ready for cutting and baking.
- Let's start cooking classic sauce. Peel tomatoes to quickly remove it, cut the fruit crosswise at the bottom and place in boiling water for 20-30 seconds.
- Peeled tomatoes cut into slices and briefly set aside for excess liquid to drain.
- Pour the oil into a hot frying pan.
- Lobs of garlic, passed through a press, fry.
- Put tomatoes in a frying pan, knead with a fork or spatula, and fry over medium heat.
- Shortly before the end of the longing, enter the finely chopped basil.
- Remove the sauce from the heat when the amount of tomato mass decreases due to evaporation of the liquid by about 3 times.
- Hot tomatoes to rub through a sieve with salt and spices. Classic pizza sauce is ready!
Preparing the stuffing
Now let's prepare the filling for our pizza.
- Soft cheese - 30-50 g.
- Tomatoes - 3 pcs. medium size.
- Sausages (or sausages) - 2-3 pcs.
- Olives (or olives) without stones - 10-13 pcs.
- Onion bulb (half head).
- Fresh greens for decoration.
- Onions cut into thin (1-2 mm) half rings to bake well and become soft and sweet. Tomatoes, sausages and olives - rings with a thickness of 3 mm.
- Cut the greens with a knife or tear hands on the leaves.
- Cheese rub on a coarse grater or cut into thin strips.
- The preparation of the filling ends here.
We start baking in two rounds.
- First, roll out the dough into a thin pancake and spread on a greased baking sheet.
- Top with tomato sauce, sprinkle with grated cheese, taking half of the total.
- Bake the cake in a heated oven at a temperature of 180-200 degrees for 6-8 minutes.
- We take the base out of the oven, put the filling and sprinkle with the remaining grated cheese. And again in the oven, this time for 10 minutes to melt the cheese, and the cake became golden.
- Pizza on thin dough is ready! Sprinkle with fresh greens, and serve hot.
How to cook pizza on a thick dough
Cooking pizza on a thick dough is the same as on a thin. Only it is made according to another recipe - here it is enough for 2 full-fledged pizzas.
Dough and sauce
For the test:
- Wheat flour - 2-2,5 glasses.
- Instant yeast - 1 tbsp. l
- Warm water - 1 cup.
- Olive oil first cold pressed - 1 tbsp. l
- Sea stone salt - 0.5 tsp.
For the sauce:
- 2 tablespoons of tomato paste;
- 1 tablespoon oregano or basil;
- 1 teaspoon ground red pepper;
- 1 teaspoon olive oil;
- 1 teaspoon sea salt.
- Kneading the dough is more convenient in a wide deep bowl or a small (5 liters) saucepan. In the capacity of pour 2 cups of flour. Add salt and yeast. Mix the components. Add water. Knead the dough. We leave for half an hour so that it rises. Cover the pot with a damp towel or lid, and put in heat.
- The rising dough is divided into 2 equal parts.
- Roll each into a thin pancake (adding flour if necessary) and place it on a baking sheet covered with baking paper or greased.
- While the dough lies and rises, prepare the sauce. The number of sauces for pizza does not count. The choice depends on the individual taste preferences of the hostess and her family, and also on the presence or absence of certain ingredients and free time.
- Simple sauce - a recipe with tomato paste. She is in the fridge of each hostess.
- Put the pasta in a bowl, add herbs and pepper. If the paste is thick, it can be diluted with boiled water. All ingredients are thoroughly mixed. Then add some salt to taste and add oil. Again, knead.
- Everything, sauce from tomato paste is ready, we smear it on a flat cake.
Stuffing, how and how much to bake
Ingredients for the filling:
- Smoked sausage - 200 g.
- Cherry tomatoes - 8 pcs.
- Bulgarian red sweet pepper - 1 pc.
- Soft cheese - 150 g.
Preparing the filling:
- Now we are doing stuffing. Cut the sausage into thin slices, peeled peppers - into rings, tomatoes into 4 pieces, and three cheese grated.
- We spread the stuffing on the pizza arbitrarily, in layers or as a pattern, depending on the desire. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake pizza on a thick dough for 15-20 minutes. The oven should be heated to a temperature of 200 degrees.
- Serve the food better hot, but cold, it is also tasty.
Many women are watching the figure, but not wanting to deny themselves a slice of pizza, they come up with low-calorie recipes. For example, the dough is made on the basis of low-fat cottage cheese.
Pizza on curd dough
- Cottage cheese - 250 g
- Chicken Egg - 1 pc.
- Black salt - a pinch.
- Flour, oat or barley - 1-2 tbsp. l
- Onion - 1 pc.
- Cherry tomatoes - 8 pcs.
- Soft cheese - 150 g.
- Fresh basil - 5-7 leaves.
- We take cottage cheese and egg. Carefully grind the ingredients into a homogeneous mass. Then add a pinch of black salt and a couple of tablespoons of barley or oatmeal. Knead.
- We spread the mass on a silicone mat, flatten it with a spoon, giving it a pancake shape.
- We bake in the oven for 7 minutes.
- While the dough is browned, prepare the filling. Cut tomatoes into rings, sprinkle with grated cheese, and top with fresh basil leaves.
- Again send in the oven for 10 minutes. That's it, low-fat meal is ready!
- Squashes - 250 g
- Salt - to taste.
- Egg - 1 pc.
- Spicy herbs - to taste.
- Large tomato - 1 pc.
- Olive oil - 1 tbsp. l
- Flour - 1 tbsp. l
- Soft cheese - 150 g.
- Grate the vegetables on a coarse grater. Using a cotton towel, remove the moisture from the zucchini - wrap the zucchini mass with a towel for a few minutes, it will absorb the extra juice.
- Add to the zucchini one protein chicken eggs, a little salt, you can add spicy herbs. Stir. Pour flour, stir.
- Heat the pan, pour a tablespoon of olive oil. Spread zucchini pastry and fry on moderate fire under a lid for 8 minutes.
- During this time, cut into rings tomato, rub cheese. We spread the ingredients on the base, cover again and cook another 10 minutes on moderate heat. Diet pizza zucchini ready!
- For baking pizza at home is better to use the dough, cooked with your own hands. This is the only way to control the quality and caloric content of the components.
- Sauce also cook yourself. Ready-made sauces, as well as tomato paste, ketchup and mayonnaise contain preservatives. In the home version there is nothing superfluous.
- Buy fresh and high-quality vegetables and seasonings.
- Use extra virgin olive oil. It is the most useful.
- Do not abuse a large amount of cheese. First, it is fat, and secondly, it is able to kill the taste and aroma of spices that you used.
Cooking pizza is a science that anyone, even a beginner, can master. Currently there are a huge number of proven recipes. Gradually, gaining experience, you can invent your own brand options, delighting loved ones with great pizza.