How to cook sturgeon in the oven?
From time immemorial the sturgeon was considered truly royaldish. In the times of Rus, not a single princely and royal feast was held without sturgeon. And not for nothing, because it is not only tasty and beautiful, but also a useful treat. This type of fish can be fried, boiled and baked in the oven. Sturgeon is an excellent choice for a festive table, so every housewife should learn how to properly cook sturgeon and pleasantly surprise all of your loved ones.
Sturgeon with mushrooms and sour cream
- Sour cream and cream (20%);
- Salt pepper;
- Carefully choose a fish when buying it. It should be fresh. Count how many guests are waiting and, based on this, take the required amount of fish.
- To make the cooking easier, ask forin the store, so that the sturgeon is chopped into pieces right there. At home it will be difficult for you to do this yourself, especially when the fish is very large. The chopped carcass will be easy for you to handle. Make sure that you are given caviar when you are eviscerated.
- At home, wash all the pieces well beforeremove the skin. To clean the sturgeon was easy, immerse it in hot water, standing on the fire, for just a few minutes. Take a sharp knife and brush the skin. For decoration, leave the head and tail intact, but carefully clean the gills from the head.
- Now you need to prepare a roasting dish. Take a large frying pan, a goose billet or a flat pan and grease the container with vegetable oil. Turn on the oven so it warms up to 180 degrees.
- Process salted fish and pepper over your owntaste. You can not add spices, if you appreciate the special, magnificent taste of the sturgeon itself. Pieces along with the tail and head lay on the mold. Sprinkle with a few drops of cognac.
- Now let's start the sauce. After all, how to cook delicious sturgeon without sauce? To do this, take the cream and mix it with sour cream (ratio 3: 1).
- Fill the mold with the prepared sauce and put it on the preheated oven for 15-25 minutes.
- Put out mushrooms, for example, champignons, they will act as a side dish.
- After taking out the ready fish from the oven (after 20-30 minutes), put it on the leaves of the salad as a whole sturgeon.
How to cook sturgeon in an oven in American style
- Steak of sturgeon (2 pieces of 150 g);
- Ground cinnamon (1 tsp);
- Seeds of cumin (0.5 tsp);
- Seeds of coriander (0,5 tsp);
- Carnation (2 cloves);
- Cardamom (2 pods);
- Black pepper (5 peas);
- Sea salt (pinch);
- Chinese cabbage bok-choi;
- Root of parsnip (3 pcs.)
- Cream and olive oil;
- Garlic (1 clove);
- Lemon juice.
- While the oven warms up to 190 degrees,Wash, clean and cut the roots of parsnip into four parts. Cook the parsnip on high heat in a large saucepan for 5 minutes. Then put them under cold water so that they do not cook further.
- Melt the butter in a heat-resistant dish,add parsnip and salt in it. Cover the vegetable with hot oil, gently tossing the vessel. Bake the parsnip root until it is crispy and covered with a golden crust (35 minutes).
- Take a cast-iron frying pan, dried to dryness, andput in it seeds of cardamom, coriander, caraway, cloves, black pepper in peas and cinnamon. Gently warm the seasoning mixture over a low heat. To turn spices into powder, use a coffee grinder and add a small pinch of salt. Pour them on a plate. Fish fillet soak in vegetable oil and roll in seasonings on one side.
- Pour the vegetable oil in the brazier and, warming it, put the fish spices down. After five minutes, turn it over and put it in the oven (190 degrees) for 15 minutes.
- Melt the butter (1 tsp.) with olive in a large saucepan. Add 1 clove of garlic to it and fry it for 30 seconds. Disassemble cabbage on sheets and fry, adding a pinch of salt and lemon juice. Bok choy should remain crisp. Sprinkle with parsley and mix.
How to cook sturgeon in foil
Gut, wash, salt and dry the fish. Salt well and pepper inside. Spread sturgeon with vegetable oil and lemon juice. On the mold, put a double layer of foil. Lubricate it with oil and put a fish on it with wine added. Cover the dish with foil a little. Bake sturgeon until ready (15-20 minutes). Bon Appetit.