How to cook tiramisu?
A very tasty and popular dish of Italian cuisine is the dessert under the inviting name "tiramisu". Let's try to cook it in our own kitchen.
Cooking tiramisu: what is needed
Initially required training. In order to prepare tiramisu at home in the amount of 6 servings you will need the following ingredients:
- 4 chicken eggs;
- half a kilo of Italian Mascarpone cheese;
- 26 pieces of biscuit “Savoyardi”, which is often also called “ladies fingers”;
- 100 ml of brewed espresso coffee;
- 1 cup sugar;
- 3 tablespoons of Amaretto or Beilis;
- 30 bitter chocolate;
- cocoa powder;
It is also strongly recommended to pre-cook the dishes for the finished dessert. Of course, it is much more convenient to distribute tiramisu portions.
How to cook tiramisu at home: step by step instructions
- Initially, it is necessary to separate the chicken proteins from the yolks. Next, you need to beat the yolks with sugar until smooth.
- Then mascarpone cheese must be slightly kneaded using a spatula and pour the yolks into it. Proteins should be whipped with a pinch of salt into the foam. And add the resulting mass to the cheese-yolk mixture.
- In the case of the distribution of dessert portionwise, you need to visually divide the resulting mass in half. One half needs to be distributed in dessert dishes.
- In a cup of strong brewed espresso need to add liqueur. It is necessary to prevent a little.
- Next, in the resulting drink, you need to soak a little "ladies fingers" and immediately put them on the cheese-egg mass.
- Now on top of the biscuits to distribute the remaining mass.
- From above everything is sprinkled with cocoa or grated chocolate. It is possible and two ingredients at once. This combination will even add to the attractiveness of an already seductive dessert.
If tiramisu is cooked in a common dish, then the cooking process changes a little.
Initially, it is necessary to distribute the curd on the surface of the dish. Then you need to put cookies, then - again a lot, then - soaked biscuits, and, finally, the final layer of cheese and egg mass.
Top dessert is also sprinkled with powdered cocoa or grated chocolate. The cooking process is over!
Before serving, tiramisu must be kept in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours. And then it’s time to enjoy the amazing Italian dessert.
Thus, we considered the option how to cook tiramisu. It is worth noting that the process of cooking dessert itself gives a lot of pleasure. Especially nice combination of aromas of freshly brewed espresso and alluring liqueur.
Yes, and externally tiramisu turns out so appetizing and seductive that it can be called a masterpiece of culinary art. Now we take a spoon in our hands and enjoy the wonderful and delicate taste of this dessert. Bon Appetit.