How to disable the firewall?
When a user wants to install another firewall on his PC, it becomes necessary to disable Firewal. Do this right. After all, the slightest inaccuracies can lead to problems in the OS. How to disable the Firewall on Windows 7, 8 and other versions is described below.
How to disable the firewall: step by step instructions
Disable the Firewall Firewall on your PC as follows:
- Press the following combination on the keyboard: “Windows” (the button is located between the keys (Alt and Ctrl) + “R”. As a result, a window will appear on the screen called “Run”; you need to enter a line with the following content in it: shell: ControlPanelFolder. various elements that are present in the control panel. You need to select the "Firewall" item.
- A tab with a list of connections that are currently present on your PC will open. You need to disable the Firewall separately for each network by clicking on the corresponding button next to them.
- Now you need to disable the service of the firewall itself. To do this, again open the Run window and enter into it a line with the following content: services.msc.From the list that opens, select the item "Windows Firewall" by clicking on it 2 times.
- A new window will appear in front of you. In it, select the “General” tab, and in it click on the “Stop” line. After that, in the same window, type “Disable” in the “Startup type” field, and then click “OK”.
- Call the Run window again and specify the command: msconfig. A menu will open where you need to go to the “Services” tab and select “Windows Firewall” in it. Opposite this item, remove the check mark and click on the “Save” button. After that, the Firewall on your PC will be completely disabled, which means you can install another firewall.