How to draw a grandfather?
Watch the video
Let's talk about our beloved, family and good grandparents. It was they who, risking their lives, defended the whole country from the German invaders. Many of them gave their lives for us, passed through fire and water, so that we could live on our native land. Let's see how to draw a grandfather with a pencil. The instruction will be quite simple, which means it is available even to novice artists. Always help the pensioners, because they went through a real hell, and did everything in their power so that the fire would not touch us.
- More often tell grandpa how you love him.
- Ask to tell about the old days. Ask how grandfather would act in a particular situation, then answer for yourself. Compare the answers, and see how morals have changed with the times.
- Help your grandfather with the housework, but by no means tell him that he is old and frail. After all the experienced misfortunes and misfortunes, they react very painfully if they feel unnecessary.Also do not draw it weak.
- Talk to your beloved grandfather, let him tell you about his youth, what he loved to do, how he met his grandmother, with whom he was friends. Mentally imagine everything he says. Move to the past. When you draw it, pay attention to all these facts.
- Always remember that if it were not for our grandfathers, we would not be here!
So, let's try to figure out how to draw a grandfather, a defender of the Fatherland.
We draw a portrait in stages
You probably know that it is the human face that is the most difficult to draw.
- First, draw the shape of the face and with the help of horizontal and vertical lines, mark the location of all the elements on the face.
- Draw the details. Draw a nose, lips, eyes.
- Now, if everything worked out well and correctly before that, we need to add saturation to our drawing and make it “alive”. Draw a button and a collar on the shirt. Hatch the shadow areas.
- Remove, with the help of an eraser, all the auxiliary lines that you applied in the first stage. Clearly outline the contours of the face.
- Drawing a face is quite difficult. Do not be discouraged if you do not succeed the first time.Next time it will work out!
Now you will know how to draw a grandfather. In the same way you can draw other portraits.