How to earn maternity leave?
If you, while on maternity leave, are thinking about how to make money on maternity leave, then you need to choose one of the options suggested in our article and get to work.
Among the main options are:
- continued work in the company. If you have the opportunity to work at home or leave the child for several hours with a nanny, you can continue to work in the same place.
- teaching If you are well versed in any industry: foreign languages, economics, accounting, you can give private lessons in your own home.
- writing articles, reports, coursework. You can also make good money by writing various materials. To do this, you need to select a suitable base of freelancers, for example, you can register on the website freelance.ru.
- hobby. If you can sew or knit, then you can make things to order. The same goes for any hobby.If you know how to bake cakes, make notebooks and postcards in the style of scrap-booking, beautifully decorate accessories, etc., then you can always earn this.
- operator on the phone. Recently, many such vacancies. You can spend time with your child and work at home.
- Mystery shopper. This is another kind of freelancing. To do this, you need to register in the system and wait for a suitable order.
- Own business. Today, business projects to create joint purchases are popular among mothers. You can try to work in this direction or come up with your own direction.