How to fry the liver?
If you look at the sources of any vitamin, then,perhaps, in everyone there will be a liver. It contains a high content of vitally important minerals: copper, zinc, iron, phosphorus. It is rich in vitamins B6, AT12, A, E, C. The liver is important to include in the diet of adults and children (from a certain age). If you are new to cooking liver, our article is just for you. We'll tell you today how to properly fry the liver, so that it is juicy, tasty and does not become stiff (which often happens). We will tell how much time to fry the liver, because this also depends on the taste of the dish. Observance of simple rules and recommendations will allow you to please the family with a very useful dish. We will tell you how to fry the liver chicken, pork and beef, we will give interesting variants of recipes.
Frying the liver: preparation
There are three simple rules, compliance with which will make any liver, be it pork, beef or chicken, incredibly tender and seductive to the taste.
- Be sure to remove the liver from the liver. If this is not done, the film will shrink during the frying process and the liver will be tough and rubbery.
- After the film was removed, the liver oversoak, it also allows you to get rid of bitterness. It can be soaked in plain cold water, and milk can be used, this will give the dish a special piquancy, and the liver will be tender. Alternatively, mix water with milk 50/50. Steep prepared pieces of liver for 30 minutes.
- Use breadcrumbs. If you grill the liver in breading, it will turn out to be especially juicy, because the crust formed from breading will keep all the juice, will not let it flow out.
And of course, it's cooking time. Why is it important to know how much to roast the liver? It is the correct cooking time that will allow not only to achieve unsurpassed taste of the dish, but also to preserve the maximum of useful properties of the liver.
Frozen liver recipes
Today we will present you three interesting recipes. You will learn how to fry the liver with pork, beef and chicken, simply, tasty and original.
How to fry beef liver
Beef liver recipe with onion.
- We need a liver of beef grams for 600,onion (who loves how much, ideally, at least 2-3 bulbs), flour and salt. To soak the milk and a tablespoon (you can two) of soy sauce. There's enough milk to cover the entire liver.
- We beat the liver with hot boiling water and remove the film. Cut into pieces in about a centimeter thick.
- In the milk we add soy sauce, salt, put there pieces of liver and soak for 30 minutes.
- At this time, cut the onions into half rings. Fry in vegetable oil.
- In a frying pan, heat the vegetable oil. Each piece of liver is abundantly poured in flour and put into a hot oil.
- How much to roast liver with beef? Three minutes on one side, then flip the pieces, cover and grill another two minutes on the second side.
- Ready to put the liver on the plates, and on top to cover with fried onions. Perfectly fit garnish in the form of mashed potatoes, next to put a fresh cucumber and / or tomato.
How to fry a chicken liver
The original recipe for chicken liver in battered with Bulgarian pepper.
- We need 600 grams of chicken liver, 300 g of Bulgarian pepper and 150 g of onion, salt, pepper, vegetable oil.
- For soaking cream is 10-15%.
- For batter: three eggs, salt, flour three tablespoons.
- Prepare the liver: rinse, remove the film, cut into small pieces. Wipe them with salt and pepper and pour the cream. Leave for 30 minutes.
- Eggs whip a little whisk, add salt, flour, mix everything thoroughly so that the lumps are gone.
- Peel the Bulgarian pepper, cut the onion and pepper into strips. If desired, you can cut into cubes, etc.
- On vegetable oil fry the onions until soft, slightly golden in color.
- Onions are put aside, and on a hot frying pan (with butter)spread the chicken liver, dipping each piece into the egg (egg with flour). Dipping in the batter must be abundant, so that it covers a piece of liver from all sides.
- Fry on one side minutes 3, thenturn over (if the pieces are small, just gently mix so that the stick is not severely damaged). Fry for another three minutes. That's how much to grill a chicken liver.
- Add to the liver a fried onion and choppedpepper. Stew for 15 minutes under a lid on medium heat. If it seems that it is too dry, you can add the remaining lobster or cream (just not the ones where the liver was soaked).
- If desired, add spices (thyme, curry, black pepper).
How to fry pork liver
And one more recipe that will not leave you indifferentnot a single gourmet. The wine used for the marinade makes the taste of this dish exquisite and unique. It will take time to prepare the dish, mainly for preparation, soaking and pickling.
- It is necessary: liver pork for half a kilogram, white wine (dry) about 5 tablespoons, a teaspoon of ground ginger (without a slide), even better if you have a fresh grated root of ginger. Next, the starch for breading (about 2 tablespoons, but may need more). Garlic, bay leaf and soy sauce (2 tablespoons), onion 200 g, salt and vegetable oil.
- Cooking. As usual, soak the peeled liver in milk or water for two hours.
- After two hours, the liver is extracted, cut into pieces(approximately 1 * 4 * 4 cm: thickness, length, width, respectively). Pieces again put in a saucepan, there also add wine and ginger. Mix well and leave for 3-4 hours, you can even overnight.
- Put the marinated lard on a sieve so that the marinade does not need to be washed. Do not worry, alcohol will evaporate during the frying process.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a frying pan. Each piece roll well in the starch and dip into the oil. Now the most important thing is how much to fry a pork liver. On average, fire is about 2 minutes on one side. Here the main thing is not to fry!
- Put the liver on a plate without leaving in oil.
- Next, fry onions in oil (well suitedsaucepan), when it is browned, add crushed or squeezed through the press garlic. Put into the pan to the onions liver, pour in soy sauce and milliliters of 50 water. Stir and simmer under a lid on medium heat for no more than 5 minutes. Turn off the heat and leave to languish for another 15 minutes.
- Such a liver is perfectly combined with boiled friable rice (preferably brown) and a salad of fresh vegetables.