How to get rid of spiders?
There are many problems in everyday life, but sometimes the most serious of them is pest control: rodents, cockroaches, ants, bedbugs and, of course, spiders. Our article will tell you how to get rid of spiders.
Spiders in the house: methods of dealing with them
- Spiders feed on other insects, so the first thing to do is to kill these insects. You can use special crayons, aerosols and gels, for example, Butox 50, as instruments of struggle. After spraying the room do not enter the room for 15 minutes. In addition, it is necessary to handle the places most difficult to reach for humans - it is in such dark corners that spiders are found.
- Before any "stripping" should, of course, get rid of spiders that caught your eye. Work is not pleasant, but someone should take care of it.
- After the majority of insects will be bred, you should do a full general cleaning of the room. These creatures like dust, so they often weave their nets in the far corners of cabinets, under chairs and on the ceiling in corners.Particular attention should be paid to the basement and rooms, where it is always dark.
- After that, it is necessary to treat the room with aerosols and various means to fight spiders. You can use a special tool "Neoron".
- Special attention should be paid to different ventilation shafts. Spiders can also live in these hard-to-reach places. Look especially carefully at these zones and process them well.
- In addition, when processing individual rooms, attention should be paid to places where the spider can lay eggs and create its nest (ventilation aisles, hard-to-reach corners under the furniture and behind it, places of moisture). For the treatment of such places, use acetic acid in combination with the means we have described above.
In general, spiders can not harm humans, so there is nothing to fear. In order for spiders to no longer appear, it is necessary to keep clean, remove dust from furniture and dirt in the corners.