How to get rid of toothache quickly and without pills
Information on how to get rid of toothache at home quickly and without pills does not eliminate the problem forever. However, knowledge will help to survive the time before the trip to the dental clinic.
To begin, talk about drugs that help to overcome toothache quickly. Tablets, which will be discussed, are sold in a pharmacy without a doctor's prescription.
- If you strive to minimize pain, the Analgin, Aspirin or Ibuprofen tablet will help. Surely one of these funds is present in the home first aid kit.
- Painkillers to combat toothache are nonsteroidal. They quickly muffle the inflammatory process. The list of such funds includes Nimesil, Nurofen, Ketarol and Dexalshgin.
- In dentistry, a highly effective drug is used - Indomethacin. The drug is prescribed after dental treatment.
Remember, the fight against toothache with the use of potent drugs is accompanied by side effects and contraindications. It is about dizziness, nausea and vomiting.During the reception be sure to follow the instructions and listen to the advice of doctors.
Everyone has heard of Aspirin. Did you know that no more than four tablets are allowed per day? People suffering from ulcers or venous congestion, the drug is absolutely contraindicated. All of these funds are not recommended for people who have problems with the digestive system.
Remember, medicine will not replace treatment with a doctor. The tablet temporarily reduces the inflammatory process and briefly eliminates the pain that comes back later.
Ways to remove toothache without pills
Toothache appears unexpectedly. She can ruin a holiday, vacation or work day. And not always at hand is a drug that will muffle pain.
Imagine that a toothache was taken by surprise, there was no medicine in her purse, and there was no way to go to the dentist. The available tools will help you to get rid of pain without pills.
- The method of struggle depends on the cause of the appearance. Start the fight with the definition of the root cause.
- If the pain is triggered by a piece of food stuck between the teeth, rinse your mouth with warm water.If the use of warm liquid has proven ineffective, use dental floss.
- Drink a glass of alcohol. The technique is suitable for adults who know how to properly drink brandy and other strong drinks.
- Under the influence of alcohol gums become numb. Hold a strong drink in your mouth, swallow or spit it out. The pain will disappear.
- Saline - is considered a highly effective tool. In a cup of warm water, dissolve a spoonful of salt. Rinse your mouth with a saline liquid and attach a mitten or scarf to your cheek. After a third of an hour, the pain will subside.
No pills at home help out available tools. I would add that experts recommend using Aspirin to combat toothache, if there are no contraindications.
Aspirin fits well for ingestion, but it is not recommended to apply it to the gum, otherwise a burn will be added to the pain. Do not forget about health and are treated correctly.
How to get rid of a toothache at home
Toothache is an unpleasant thing. Uninvited guest appears at the wrong moment and causes discomfort. Knowledge of people's ways of dealing with pain will be useful when there is no access to qualified help.
Folk methods, which I will tell you, will not completely eliminate the pain, but will make life easier before going to the dental clinic.
If the pain is caused by food that is stuck in the teeth, mouth rinsing will help to eliminate it. If the inflammatory process has begun, it is necessary to stop it as quickly as possible, otherwise complications will appear.
- Mouth disinfection. Use table salt or sage decoction. Rinse your mouth advised often and for a long time.
- Lotions. In the cavity of the tooth put a cotton ball, dipped in special drops, which are sold in a pharmacy. The composition includes valerian with sage, which have anti-inflammatory effect. A good alternative to drops is alcohol or whiskey.
- A lot of ears. Rhythmic pressure on the earlobe dulls pain.
- Cold. Often a toothache causes cold. It appears when a person drinks cold liquid or eats ice cream. However, cold can become a “lifeline,” if applied to the temples, forehead, or earlobe.
- . A gorgeous toothache drug. It was used before, and even now they are not ignored. Use mint is recommended for older people, diabetics and nursing mothers.
- Garlic. Garlic will help to cope with the scourge, providing the effect of the antibiotic.It contains volatile, which have an antibacterial effect.
- Chicory. Folk remedy recognized by dentistry. Chopped chicory root pour boiling water and add a little lemon juice. On a tablespoon of chicory, take 200 ml of boiling water and 10 drops of juice. Use a rinse.
- Melissa tincture. Pour some boiling water into the thermos and add lemon balm leaves. An hour later, the tincture is ready. Use mouthwash.
If toothache decides to spoil the mood or interfere with sleep, these folk remedies will help to ease it as much as possible at home.
When you muffle the pain, do not postpone the visit to the clinic for a long time, otherwise you risk losing a tooth. Installing dental implants is an expensive pleasure.
What to do with a toothache during pregnancy
Earlier in the period of carrying a child, women lost several teeth. Fortunately, modern ladies do not consider pregnancy as a serious illness that takes beauty and health.
Every woman feels differently during pregnancy. According to statistics, most women in labor face a toothache.The ladies, who possessed a stunning smile, gums inflame and crumble, and chronic diseases are exacerbated.
During pregnancy, the teeth are extremely vulnerable, due to the lack of minerals and vitamins, high acidity of the oral cavity, changes in hormonal levels. All this contributes to the development of caries and other diseases.
These factors adversely affect the condition of the teeth. Compliance with simple rules weakens this influence.
- Diet. Follow a balanced diet and take vitamin complexes. As for pickled cucumbers and strawberry jam, refuse these products.
- Oral Hygiene. Pay special attention to oral hygiene. It provides for brushing your teeth, regular use of dental floss and mouthwash.
- Visit to the dentist. If a toothache appears during the consumption of cold and hot products, consult your dentist. Even a small carious cavity is a hotbed of infection, which in the blood will harm the child.
- It is recommended in the second trimester to treat teeth in a position.But, if there is a prescription of a doctor, you can hold an event at any time. The only exception is complex surgery.
- In the treatment of "freezing" do not use. This does not mean that you have to suffer from pain. Anesthesia with adrenaline can not be used, but you can resort to using lidocaine.
- There is an opinion that pregnant girls can not take pictures of their teeth. Do not forget about the existence of digital x-ray installations that are safe for the baby.
- Regarding painkillers, I will say that doctors recommend taking women who have paracetamol in their products. The substance penetrates the placenta, but the fetus suffers from it. Be sure to take paracetamol carefully, guided by the instructions.
Now you know how to act during pregnancy, and what medicines to take. Remember, it takes at least six hours to completely remove drugs from milk. When the child appears and will suffer a toothache, take medications for the night.
If during pregnancy there is a strong toothache, do not panic, use folk remedies, and then consult your dentist.
The most effective folk remedies for toothache
Usually the cause of toothache is caries. The list of folk methods and tools, which I will discuss below, has been gained by the experience of people over the years. I warn you that not all methods will work, because each person is an individual. By experimenting and testing you will find an effective way for yourself. For starters, try to eat less sweet - the first step to success.
- Mother and stepmother. Effective folk remedy against toothache. Leaves attach to the tooth. You can set fire to the plant and breathe smoke. Only this method will not appeal to everyone.
- Garlic, onion and salt. Mix in equal quantities mix. Put the mixture on the tooth and press it with a cotton swab for a quarter of an hour.
- Propolis. From a small piece of propolis, make a ball that you attach to the tooth, and covered with a cotton swab, hold for about twenty minutes. For this purpose, suitable and fresh fat.
- Sage decoction. Rinsing the mouth with a decoction of sage helps to calm the pain. Tablespoon of a plant pour a glass of boiling water, and after insisting with a liquid rinse your mouth.
- Tincture herb mustard plaster. 25 grams of grass, pour a glass of vodka, and keep the resulting mixture in a cold place for a week. Rinse the mouth cavity with tincture.
- Oil of oregano. A handful of chopped herbs oregano pour 50 milliliters of vegetable oil, soak for eight hours, strain. The technique of use is the same as in the previous cases.
- Rock salt. For the prevention of toothache before bedtime in your mouth, hold a piece of salt. This procedure is accompanied by unpleasant sensations, but provides a good effect.
- Pressure on whiskey. Fingers of both hands moderately press on the temples. To do this, do not need pumped up arms. If pain occurs, do not be alarmed. Crush a minute. This will eliminate the pain.
Do not forget, traditional medicine is a good thing, but the best way to combat toothache is to go to a dentist.
These methods temporarily solve the problem. Eliminating the symptoms of the disease, overcome the root cause will not work. Only a dentist will decide the issue as efficiently as possible. Be prudent in matters of dental health, because getting rid of pain is more difficult than preventing its occurrence.
How to care for your teeth
I'll tell you about the proper care of teeth.The teeth are exposed to the harmful effects of bacteria, acidic liquids and mechanical damage. All this contributes to the damage and darkening of the enamel. What to talk about personalities with bad habits. They constantly cover their mouths so that people around them would not see the yellow-brown tooth enamel or voids in the rows. Therefore, quitting smoking and giving up alcohol is the primary task.
Preserving a snow-white smile is an easy task if healthy teeth are a genetic feature of the body. Follow the rules below.
- Brush your teeth twice a day.. Morning teeth cleaning should be carried out after a meal, and in the evening the procedure is carried out before bedtime.
- Brush your teeth regularly and properly.. The duration of the procedure is 2-3 minutes.
- After a meal, use toothpicks. They will help remove leftover food. This can not be done, but remember that food pieces contribute to the proliferation of bacteria.
- Use dental floss. If the toothpick does not help.
- Buy mouthwash. Many do not use such elixirs and are mistaken. They are recommended to be applied several times a day.
- Visit the doctor every six months. If there is no toothache, it does not mean that everything is in order. The dentist will see the deficiencies in advance and quickly eliminate them.
- Take the brush and paste seriously. Be guided by the tastes, the condition of the teeth and the sensitivity of the gums. Wrong choice will lead to bad consequences.
- Wash and shake your inventory after cleaning.. Keep the instrument clean and dry. Every two to three months change.
The condition of the teeth depends on food. If you dream of a beautiful and snow-white smile, stick to the rules, lead a healthy lifestyle and eat healthy foods to strengthen your teeth.