How to glue eyelashes?
Watch the video
Having luxurious eyelashes is the dream of many girls. However, some people from birth cilia thin, bright and barely noticeable. Therefore, they have to regularly use mascara. To make the look even more expressive, some women use false eyelashes along with mascara. In this article we will talk about how to properly glue the eyelashes, so that you are satisfied with the result, and those around you immediately notice the change in you.
What you need
First, let's decide what materials and tools we need for this procedure.
- False eyelashes themselves. Today, they are sold in many stores selling cosmetics, as well as in specialized salons for hairdressers and makeup artists. False eyelashes are sold in the form of continuous strips, tufts or even individual cilia.
- Glue for eyelashes - it can either be bundled with them or sold separately.
- Tweezers and special eyelash curlers.
Now let's dwell on the technology itself, how to glue false eyelashes correctly.
- Before you begin to apply eyelashes, you will need to carefully remove all old makeup from your face and wash.
- Twist your natural eyelashes, which will later serve as the basis for the overhead.
- Use a black eyeliner or a pencil so that the base of the eyelashes is less noticeable and the fact that you use false eyelashes over your own is also less noticeable.
- Glue for eyelashes dries extremely quickly, so you need to work with him very carefully and at an accelerated pace. It is necessary to glue the eyelashes, moving from the outer corner of the eye to the inner. Apply a thin layer of glue to the edge of the cilia and press the cilia to the base of the growth of your natural eyelashes for a few seconds.
- When the glue is completely dry, apply a layer of mascara on top of the eyelashes. This will help to hide possible blemishes and irregularities, as well as compare the color of natural and false eyelashes.
- In most of the sets for sticking the eyelashes in the kit is white glue.Experienced makeup artists, who were asked how to properly paste the eyelashes, were advised not to use such glue, but to immediately buy black glue in a specialized store. No matter how hard you try, white glue will still be visible on the eyes, while with black glue the eyelashes will look more natural.
- After you remove the false eyelashes, a little glue may remain in your eyes. It can be removed with tweezers or a toothbrush dipped in soapy water.
- False eyelashes can be used many times, but they need care. Before sending them back to the container for storage, remove the remnants of glue and cosmetics from them, wash and dry well.