How to learn back flips?
Backflip is a spectacular and beautiful acrobatic element. Of all the options of flips, he is considered the easiest. We will tell you in detail about how to learn how to do back flips.
The most important thing when performing acrobatic jumps is to strictly observe safety precautions. No matter how beautiful these jumps are, they are not worth your health. Do not perform your first flips on a hard surface. It is best to go to the gym, where there are soft mats. At the first stages, let someone be near you: a friend, a trainer, a parent. If necessary, he will assist you.
To learn how to do back flips, you need to prepare. First of all, warm up, do some preparatory exercises. Jump up from the squat, fully straightening the body. In the second exercise, you also need to jump up, but with grouping. Jump and hold your knees high against your stomach.
- To perform a back flip directly, you need to do the following: stand up straight, bend your legs slightly, lean forward slightly, lower your arms. You need to push off the ground as hard as possible while helping yourself with your hands.
- Strongly push off, make a sharp swing hands up. A powerful wave of the arms - this is the most important point in the performance of the trick. Therefore, if you have weak arm muscles, you must train them.
- As soon as you jump up, throw your head back. She must remain in that position until the end of the jump. Otherwise, you risk losing your balance. It is impossible to close your eyes during a jump, look straight ahead - so you will better control your position relative to the ground.
- After you get into the air for a split second, start to cluster and curl backwards. To do this, press your legs to your body and hold them with your hands. Do not press the chin to your knees, otherwise the jump speed may decrease and you will fall without completing the flip.
- When your body is parallel to the ground, begin to ungroup. Remember that you only need to land on half-bent legs.If you land on straight lines, you risk damaging your knee joints.
Practice and you will learn how to do back flips perfectly.