How to make a crusher in Minecraft?
Watch the video
The crusher is an incredibly useful device added to the Minecraft Industrial Craft 2 modification. It allows you to chop up new components (dust, sand, earth) from familiar materials (coal, ore, stone) by grinding. Below you will find a guide on how to create this block.
How to collect ingredients for crusher
Rare and not-so-needed ingredients are needed to create a crushing machine in Minecraft, but they are all fairly easily in the game.
- Cobblestone is easy to get, as it is one of the main building materials of the game Minecraft. It is enough to start smashing a stone with a pick.
- Flint with a probability of 10% falls when digging gravel.
- The body of the mechanism is made on the workbench: 8 hot iron ingots are placed in the window so that the slot in the center is free.
- The microcircuit will need 6 insulated copper wires (insulated with rubber 1: 1), red dust (2 units), 1 ingot of hardened iron.On the workbench, place the ingredients in the following way: wires - 3 upper slots and 3 lower slots, red dust - hardened iron - red dust on the middle horizontal.
How to make a crusher in Minecraft: the order of work
To make a crusher, you must:
- Collect ingredients according to the recipe: flint (3 units), cobblestone (2units), the body of the mechanism and the electrical circuit.
- Place components in a specific order in a workbench: flint - 3 upper slots, cobblestone - mechanism housing - cobblestone - middle horizontal, and place the electrical circuit in the center of the lower slots.