How to make a door in Minecraft - recommendations for beginners
Minecraft is very popular nowa building game, created in the genre of "sandbox". In the story you can build your own game world, interact over the network with other players, create teams, participate in joint raids, etc. The effect of full immersion in another reality is assured.
The player sitting on the other side of the monitor, in factbecomes a character who has the ability to install or destroy blocks, forming from them the most fantastic structures, buildings and art creations. He can act alone or together with other players. For this game, various game modes and multi-user servers are created.
Minecraft features a very unusual characteristic graphics, in the style of old two-dimensional games.
All interactive objects in the game are divided intoblocks and objects. Blocks are the various objects that make up the game world. Basically they are static, but blocks like lava, water, pistons and some others can change their location depending on the situation.
With the help of various objects, a player can interact with objects in the game world and with his character. All items can be divided into categories:
- materials are things that can be used to craft other blocks or objects;
- Food is the kind of objects eaten by the player and restoring hunger points;
- tools are items used forinteraction with the environment. Basically, tools are used for faster block removal and raw material extraction, and some can also be used to carry liquids or build a fire;
- weapons - the kind of objects used to protect against hostile mobs or to destroy these mobs for the extraction of materials;
- Armor is the kind of objects that reduce damage,applied to the player. The amount of damage absorbed depends on the material from which the armor is made. The complete set of armor includes a breastplate, boots, leggings and a helmet;
- Transport - the kind of items that help the player to move around in the game world;
- decorations - objects that do not have household use and serve to decorate (for example, paintings, vases, etc.).
Kraft - in fact it is the process of creation, creation, withwhereby you can get the bulk of all game items and blocks. To do this, place resources in the craft grid. Initially, the player is available a 2 x 2 crafting grid. To get a 3x3 crafting grid, the player must craft and install the workbench. As you understand, "scrub" - this is a specific game slang, meaning "create."
In order to scrub something in Minecraft, you need to arrange the ingredients in the grid for crafting in a certain order.
Minecraft: how to make a door?
One of the first things a player needs iscraft, is the door. How to make a door in Minecraft? For beginners, this can be quite a difficult affair, and they spend a lot of time hammering into the search engines questions like "how to do doors in minecraft". In fact, it's very simple.
Let's take a step-by-step look at how to make the door to Minecraft.
To do this, we need 6 boards (if you already have a workbench) or 10 (if it is not).
First, open the crafting panel 2x2. To do this, press the button E. In the opened window there will be the inventory cells, and above them - the craft panel. It must be completely filled with boards. After this, a workbench will appear to the right of the craft table. It must be put in inventory. You need to click on it with the left mouse button, and after that - on the inventory cell, in which we put it. Now install the workbench and click on it with the right mouse button. The crafting panel 3x3 opens. For crafting a door in it you need to arrange 6 boards - 3 rows of 2 boards or 2 columns of 3 boards. After that, put the door into the inventory in the same way as the workbench. Similarly, all of the things in Minecraft are crafted.
Of course, to understand how to make a door inMinecraft, you need to have at least an initial knowledge of the mechanics of the game. If you have entered the game for the first time, then at once you may not succeed. But after reading this article and getting our clue how to make the door to Minecraft, you probably will get it. After reading our instructions, you can already navigate the game world.