How to make a flower from a plastic bottle?
If you have free time, a little imagination and an irresistible desire to create, then you may well try to make a flower from a plastic bottle with your own hands, at home. This will not only help pass the leisure, but also add zest to your interior. For the manufacture of such handicrafts, you do not need anything special, the material for them is in the house of any person. They make flowers from plastic bottles in various ways, but the principle is the same everywhere, in the process, you yourself can come up with something that will become your “chip”.
So, what is needed to create colors from plastic bottles:
- scissors, necessarily sharp;
- fire, open flame;
- flexible wire;
- and, of course, a plastic bottle.
Phased manufacturing of plastic flowers:
- Before starting work, it is imperative to wash the bottles from any contamination, including removing the labels from them.
- Then the bottles are dried to dryness.
- Next, the base of the flower is made from the widest part of the bottle. To do this, you first need to make a paper template of a flower of four petals.
- The template must be put on the bottle, cut around the contour and cut. As a result, there should be 5-6 pieces of such petals, you can of course more, this is how you want it.
- The resulting quatrefoils should be processed, burn the edges of each element above the fire and pierce the middle with an awl.
- You can collect a flower. The foundations are strung on a wire, tightly pressing them. To make it even more beautiful, you can glue a bead in the middle.
Thus, it is so easy and simple you get a wonderful plastic rosette.