How to make cigarettes?
Watch the video
Smoking various herbs is one of the most ancient traditions of mankind. Modern types of cigarettes often can not boast of quality. From the article you will learn how to make a cigarette yourself. Information on what cigarettes are made of is given in the article: What cigarettes are made of.
Roll-up is the most common way to make a "home" cigarette. There are special machines for this purpose, but most people prefer to do it manually.
Prepare for work:
- paper (preferably special);
- The best choice for the manufacture of cigarettes will be a special paper with already applied glue. If not, use plain tissue paper cut into strips of the desired length and thickness. Do not roll your own newspapers. When burning printing ink emits a variety of toxic substances.
- We put a pinch of tobacco on the side opposite from glue and evenly distribute it on paper. Adhesive strip should be placed on top.If not, just pull back 5 mm from the edge.
- We put a filter into a cigarette. It is better if it is a model purchased in a specialty store. If this is not the case, you can make a filter out of a piece of cotton, but it is much more difficult to find it than an industrial counterpart. There is another method. To do this, extract the middle of the matchbox, which should be placed on top of the cigarette box, carefully folded into a tube. This filter is weak, but in the absence of a better option, it can be used.
- Holding the cigarette with your index fingers, we begin to twist it large. The tobacco will start to thicken. As soon as the consistency of the cigarette becomes homogeneous, it will be possible to proceed to its sticking. If there is a strip of glue, we moisten it and press it to the roll-up. If you have any questions, you can view a training video on how to make a cigarette with your own hands.
Tobacco - not mandatory, but the most common ingredient of roll-ups. Therefore, familiarization with how to make a cigarette, you must begin with the preparation of smoking tobacco.
You will need:
- tobacco leaves;
- Narvite leaves of tobacco. It is recommended to do this until 11 o'clock in the afternoon. At this time, the plants have the most active metabolism and their leaves will be more fragrant.
- Tie the leaves in small bunches and hang them in a dark room with good air circulation. The minimum drying period is 3 weeks.
- The next stage of preparation is fermentation. To do this, put all the leaves in a plastic bag, tie it and place in a dark place. The end of the process is indicated by a change in the color of the leaves to yellow-brown.
- Pep the baking sheet with a piece of paper. Finely chop the leaves and sprinkle them in a thin layer on the paper. Preheat oven to 1000With and put tobacco in it. Watch him. During drying, it should darken, but not burn.
- It is recommended to keep such tobacco in a cotton bag or glass container.
Alternative to tobacco
In addition to tobacco, a cigarette can be made from tea. If you quit smoking, then thisfine option. So you will gradually wean the body from nicotine addiction, without changing their habits.
It is advised to use finely ground green tea for this purpose.If you have a cigarette, pour tobacco out of it, replacing it with tea. Such a cigarette will not become completely harmless, because the harmful substances are also contained in paper, but still, compared to traditional smoking, there is less harm from it.