How to make waves on your hair?
Watch the video
Every season more and more new hairstyles appear. What was fashionable last season becomes irrelevant in this, or it changes and turns into a new hairstyle.
The most gentle and elegant is the hair "wave". Then the question arises: “How to make waves on the hair and at the same time spend a minimum of effort and money?” The answer is simple: choose one of the options below and you will have a gorgeous hairstyle.
It should be noted that the hair "waves" can be done on both long and short hair.
Triple curling iron
To give the hair the effect of waves, you can use a triple curling iron, whichform imitates waves. First, prepare your hair: wash it, dry it, and apply a fixative, such as a hair foam. Then begin to wind the hair on the curling iron, separating each strand and passing through the plates. When you finish winding the first strand, go to the next. After all strands are processed, fix the hair with hairspray.
If you want to get waves with a large amplitude, and at the same time preserve the naturalness and tenderness of the strands, first of all wet the hair and divide them into several parts. Then we dry hair, alternately twisting each strand into a tourniquet. As a result, you will get vertical curls that are sprayed with hair shine - to give your hair a natural shine and moisturizing and lacquer for fixation.
Hair dryer with nozzle diffuser
Using a nozzle diffuser when creating curls is one of the easiest ways. The work is carried out in several stages:
- On damp, clean hair, apply a little styling mousse and slightly wrinkle hair with your hands.
- With the help of a hair dryer with a nozzle-diffuser we fix the obtained natural waves, while drying them for 15 minutes from the roots to the very tips. The result will be a hairstyle with a careless effect.
Curlers and flexible boomerang sticks
If you have time, use big curlers to create waves or flexible boomerang sticks, after which the hair will look natural. To begin with, dry your wet hair with a hair dryer to a semi-wet state and wind large strands of hair on your curler in a chaotic manner.After the hair has dried, remove the curlers and straighten the curls, tilting the head forward and slightly fluffing them with your fingers. Then treat the hair with lacquer.
To create this image, prepare:
- fine hair comb;
- styling gel;
- hair spray
- hairpins or invisible
Also follow the instructions:
- Moisten hair, wetting them.
- Make a side parting that looks best with this hairstyle.
- Comb your hair.
- Treat the hair with gel in large quantities.
- Near the parting, we put two fingers and brush the hair to the face, fix the strand between the boys, forming a wave, and return the rest of the hair. Then again we strand the strand forward and return back. Thus we make a wave along the entire length of the strand. You can also use stealth, which will help to fix the curves of the waves. Thus we continue to process the waves, heading for the crown.
- We make the same waves from the opposite side.
- Fix a varnish and remove invisible, if you used them.
Thus, you figured out how to make waves on the hair, so do not be afraid to experiment to create a hairstyle.