How to print out?
If you need, for one reason or another, to reduceprint from the document, you can use the methods described below. However, it is necessary to be cautious and during the procedure to act with a confident hand.
How can I print a print from a document:
- You can print the document from the document usingan ordinary egg. It is necessary to weld it hard and clean it from the shell. While it's not cold, roll the egg over the seal several times. Time after time the impression will become lighter. In the end, the print will not leave a trace, moreover, it will not be seen on paper that she was manipulated. The document does not even need to be ironed.
- To delete a print from a document, you canUse acetic essence and manganese. However, after such information there may be traces, so it's best to practice on an unnecessary document. If it works out, then it will be possible to work on a clean house already. Take 5 ml. 70% acetic concentrate and manganese in a crystalline form on the tip of the knife, mix them and apply to the seal. If there are traces left, it is necessary to soak the cotton swab in hydrogen peroxide and walk along the stains with cotton wool. After this, it is necessary to allow the document to dry and iron with a hot iron.
- You can also try to delete the print withbleach. It is necessary to moisten the cotton swab in it and apply the solution to the stamp. Do this until the ink completely dissolves. Chlorine will gradually discolor the seal. To reduce printing in this way, you will need to spend about 30 minutes of your time. Similarly, you can use acetone or gasoline. However, you need to be careful with the latter, since stains may remain, but they can also be removed.
- The sun can help to remove the seal from the document. To do this, you need to put the document on the windowsill under the direct rays. They will decompose the ink into molecules, which then quickly erode. However, you will have to wait at least two weeks, but it's worth it, because the document will be perfect and no one can say that it was printed.
- Adventurers of the XIX century for the purification of the document fromprints have invented their own way. It is necessary to spread the stamp with a thin brush sugar syrup and put the paper on an anthill with red ants. Insects after a few days will eat syrup, and with it all the ink from the seal. However, the paper structure does not change. Using this method, you can be sure that no one will suspect you of any changes.