How to remove the code from Nokia?
It's no secret that smartphones for alltheir functions and convenience can fail. Sometimes, for no reason at all, a smartphone may be blocked. However, this can happen because of the user. If in the case of owners of smartphones based on Android or iOS remove the code is quite simple, then the owners of Windows Phone, in particular Nokia smartphones, have to work hard. The article is dedicated to all users of smartphone data. How to remove the code from Nokia?
Most Nokia smartphones are now releasedon the Windows Phone hardware system. That's what they are going to talk about, although the method described below can help unlock those models that are equipped with a basic operating system.
- You will need to download MyNokiaTool. After you download and install the program, connect your phone to the computer. Open the program and click the Connect button. After a couple of seconds you will see the message "Phone is disconnected". Then use the Read code button. You will see the selected security code in the window. Try to enter it. If it does not work, go to the next step.
- Click on the Stuft tab and use the buttonReset. This button will allow you to reset all the settings of your phone to factory settings. Note that this can result in the removal of unsaved data. Now your code is 12345 by default.
You can also use another way to remove the password. It only works for modern Nokia smartphones.
- You will need to turn off your phone. After that, press and hold the power button, the volume down button, and the camera button.
- Then wait for the phone to reboot.
- This will reset to the factory settings. Again, make sure that all your recent files have been saved.
More information on unlocking in the article How to unprotect the phone.