How to restore tooth enamel?
Anyone wants to have healthy teeth anda beautiful smile. But the enamel on the teeth can deteriorate over time, which will affect both the health of the teeth and their beauty. Enamel is a shell of teeth on the outside, protecting them from the harmful effects of various factors. If the enamel starts to break down, then you can not wait, you need to take action. In this regard, you should arm yourself with knowledge of how to restore tooth enamel. How to restore tooth enamel? Below are useful tips on this.
- It is recommended not to abuse carbohydrate food. It is necessary to exclude from the diet different kinds of sweets, since it is the sweet foods that have the worst impact on the health of the teeth.
- Try to use toothpastes that promote the growth of tooth enamel, and toothbrushes with a soft structure.
- At your discretion, you can accept eitherpreparations of calcium, or to eat food with the maintenance of a large amount of calcium. For example, various dairy products. But from coffee and carbonated beverages it is desirable to refuse, as they dissolve calcium in the body.
- It is necessary 3-4 times a day to rinse the oral cavity with a solution of sea water or ordinary salt. Such a technique ensures the formation of a protective covering of the teeth.
- Do massage procedures for the gums with your fingers, as this improves blood circulation.
- Use as much pure running water as possible, which is cleaned with a filter.
How to restore tooth enamel, if it is strongis damaged? Of course, there are other ways to solve this problem - the dental clinic. But do not be scared, because the procedure is painless, and the result is quite effective.
- Remineralizing therapy - tooth enamel restoration is carried out by eliminating scanty cracks formed on the enamel in connection with the negative impact of external factors.
- Transplantation of tooth enamel - this procedure is used, as a rule, when it is necessary to renew sufficiently large areas of damaged enamel or for the purpose of aesthetic correction.
- Tooth fluoridation has a strengthening effect on tooth enamel, weakening the metabolism of bacteria, and at the same time, strengthening its resistance to an acidic environment.
Take care of your teeth from a young age to keep them beautiful and whole for a long time.