Skinoren gel, reviews and features of the application
What can you not try, when annoying acne poisons life ... Pharmacists offer a variety of means that are “effective” in combating this ailment. One of them - Skinoren - cream or gel. What is this drug, and if it helps at all, we will now find out.
What is Skinoren?
It is an anti-inflammatory and anti-acne agent, the main component of which is azelaic acid. It normalizes the sebaceous glands, due to this decreases the fat content of the skin, and eliminates its luster. Cleansing and narrowing of pores, as well as the antimicrobial activity of Skinoren, prevents the appearance of new acne. The drug is available in 2 versions: cream 20% - 30g; gel 15% - 5g, 15g, 30g and 50g. More in demand "Skinoren" -gel. Reviews of cream rarely positive, since it dries the skin excessively.
Indications for use
- Acne, acne, "black spots", increased oily skin.
- Rosacea. Acne gel Skinoren is also effective for pustular rashes.
- Hyperpigmentation, melanoma (when using the cream).
Can be used during pregnancy and lactation.
- Allergic reactions in the past to any component of the drug.
- Children under 12 years old.
Before applying the product, it is necessary to completely cleanse the skin of creams and impurities using a mild cleanser (micellar water) or plain water. Gently dry face. In the morning and in the evening, Skinoren is applied to the skin with a moderate layer. Avoid applying around eyes and contact with eyes. The effectiveness of the drug is determined by the constancy of use over several months. After 4 weeks, the first improvements are usually noticeable. From the first use, Skinoren-gel - reviews indicate - gives the skin a matte, improves its appearance. However, in the first days of applying the cream or gel, there may be a worsening of the skin, but this is the first reaction to the drug, it is not worth stopping use Only if you have a clear allergic reaction, put off the drug Skinoren for a while and consult your doctor about further treatment tactics. Exposure to UV rays does not affect the effect of the drug.
Local allergic reactions are possible.
- Julia, 23 years old: “I have been suffering from rosacea for 5 years already, I understood what the diagnosis was, because the doctors put on dermatitis, and it only made it worse to treat them. I found the drug Skinoren on the Internet. I bought the gel. I used it before it ended ( about 1.5 months.). The effect is not bad, the skin is smooth, dull, the redness has gone a little. But even from the gel, the skin was stiff and itchy. "
- Irina, 18 years old: “I had to interrupt the use of the drug Skinoren, apparently overdried my skin, small rashes such as eczema appeared. But it was good for acne in due time, perhaps it’s time to take a break.”
- Tatiana, 21: "I have not too big problems with the skin, a couple of pimples on my forehead and chin. I use Skinoren gel for prophylaxis, acne now appears only before menstruation. The only negative is the high price (15 g costs about 600 R.)".
As you can see, everyone will find their pros and cons in the tool "Skinoren" -gel. Reviews often say about the high cost of the drug: “If it were not for its high price, it would be possible to use it constantly with great effect. But it's worth a try, everyone chooses the most suitable means for themselves. ”