Steel structures - a new solution for your building!
Huge popularity in the construction marketuse steel structures, the use of which significantly saves time and money during construction. The high strength of steel makes the erected building reliable and having a small mass and dimensions.A huge variety of constructive solutions andforms allows you to build structures for any purpose. The supporting structure is made of steel frame and has welded frames, columns, wall and coating runs, fixing elements (bolts, screws, etc.). The walls have roofing and sealing systems. All steel structures are equipped with modern technical accessories, such as smoke chambers, natural gravity ventilation systems, translucent panels, communication couplings, smoke removal systems, doors, windows and the like.
Areas of application of load-bearing structures
- Residential buildings, including high-rise buildings (cottages, mansards, cottages and garden houses).
- Facilities for public visits (fairs, shopping centers, sports complexes, stadiums, playgrounds, ice rinks, water parks, pavilions, etc.).
- Industrial buildings for various industries (shops, hangars, warehouses, etc.).
- Transport facilities (depots, bridges, overpasses, etc.).
- Steel structures in power engineering, including nuclear power plants, thermal power plants and hydroelectric power stations.
- Facilities for the oil and gas industry (oil and gas pipelines, suspended transitions through rivers, ravines, etc.).
- In agriculture (buildings for livestock, machinery, warehouses, etc.).
Lightweight steel structures and advantages of structures made with their use
- Durability of the building (not less than 50 years).
- Low cost price.
- The low weight of the frame, which allows you to choose any foundation.
- Economical construction (lack of heavy equipment when constructing a structure).
- Installation is possible in any season (using a "dry" type of construction).
- Speed of assembly.
- Mobility of structures.
- Fire safety.
- High values of thermal insulation and sound insulation.
- Use of environmentally friendly materials.
- Seismic resistance.
- Absence of cracks and cracks.
- Architectural expressiveness and the possibility of making designs for various designs and schemes.
Lightweight steel thin-walled structures in construction technologies
The supporting frame of the erected building is made ofordinary metal profile, in addition, a thermal profile is used. They are made of cold-rolled galvanized sheet. The thickness of the sheet is up to 2 mm. The inner and outer sides of the frame are sheathed with sheet materials. Facade decoration can be done using any building finishing material (siding, brick, metal cassettes, artificial stone, painted or plastered sheet panels, etc.).