The bulging bone on the foot: reasons for how to treat
Shoes - one of the most important details of the femalewardrobe, because the ladies' legs should always be shod in something beautiful and elegant. However, today more and more women are faced with a problem that simply does not allow them to wear charming shoes or boots. This is a protruding bone on the leg. Why this problem arises and how to cope with it - this will be discussed.
About the problem
The bulging bone on the leg is a problem with whichmostly faced by female representatives. The thing is that men and joints are massive, and ligaments are stronger. And although the human body is so unique that thin and fragile at first glance, female fingers can withstand quite large loads, sometimes failures occur in the body. For some reason, a special cartilaginous outgrowth can form on the joint under the big toe. This is the protruding bone on the leg, which often simply prevents women from leading a habitual way of life.
It should be said that this growthit is difficult to call a full bone. At first it is a rather soft cartilage, which eventually has the property of hardening. In medical practice, this phenomenon is called transverse flatfoot. This problem arises because some people have rather weak connective tissue in the bone system. As a result, due to certain reasons, there is a flattening, and then - deformation of the foot. It is also worth mentioning that this is not only a cosmetic defect, as it may seem at first glance. Bone has the property to grow, increase in size, which is often accompanied by painful sensations.
Other kinds of problems
A rarer phenomenon is the bulging bone onfoot near the little finger. The reasons for its appearance are the same. However, it should be said that we first need to understand what the nature of the disease is. After the cones on the legs can arise as a consequence of the deposition of accumulated salts by the body. In this case, preventive measures and treatment of this problem will be slightly different than those described below.
If a person has a protruding bone on his leg, the reasons for its occurrence may be as follows:
- Genetic predisposition. In the risk zone are those women, mothers and grandmothers who suffered from this problem. After all, the thickness of the cartilage and the shape of the foot in the fetus are laid in the womb. However, do not be upset: with proper prevention this problem may not occur.
- Tight shoes. This is probably one of the main reasons for the appearance of this problem. With the constant wearing of tight shoes, the foot begins to deform in women, which leads to the emergence of a bulging stone.
- Heels. If a woman likes to wear high-heeled shoes, she often can not avoid this problem. And all because in this case there is a displacement of the natural position of the big toe, which leads to deformation of the foot.
- Excess weight. The more a person weighs, the stronger the pressure on his feet. It should be said that the protruding bone on the leg is a problem that is quite common among full people.
- Flat feet. This disease often leads to the formation of build-up on the big toe, because with flatfoot there is an incorrect weight distribution, excessive pressure on the foot occurs, and this can lead to this problem. To get rid of the discomfort will help only the treatment of flat feet.
- If the lady has a bulging bone on her leg, the reasonsher appearance may be in excessive loads on the lower limbs. This problem often affects athletes, dancers (especially ballerinas). The thing is that these people have an excessive daily load on the feet, leading to their deformations.
- Inflammatory processes. If the lump on the leg hurts, this may be caused by certain problems. Such as, for example, ailments of cartilaginous articular tissue or inflammation of the joints.
- Well and one more very serious reason of occurrenceThis problem is all sorts of dislocations and traumas that have not been cured in a timely manner. This entails an uneven load on the foot, and, consequently, the development of the bulging stone.
Having figured out why the stone is sticking out on the leg,I want to say that this problem is easier to prevent than after its appearance with it. So, for this, there are certain preventive measures. Especially they are important for those women who are at risk (the conclusion of who exactly belongs to this group can be made from the above-described reasons for the appearance of this problem). What can be done in this case?
- It is important to remember that in footwear the main thing is notbeauty, and comfort and convenience. However, this does not mean that you must completely abandon the beautiful shoes with stilettos. Not at all, but wearing them, rather, should be an exception to the rules, rather than the daily process. It is important to observe that the thumb does not move, and the pressure on the foot bones was minimal. What ladies should remember about when choosing shoes for daily wear: ideally, the heel should not be above four centimeters, in addition, it is recommended to purchase insoles of the correct orthopedic shape.
- Jumping and running are another reason for thisProblems. Therefore, if you want to go in for sports or even run in the morning, you need to choose high-quality shoes for this. In this case, it is best to contact specialized stores of sports equipment and clothing.
- As in the case of flatfoot, an excellent measureprevention - walking barefoot on all kinds of surfaces. And do it not only at home on the rug. It is good to walk in the summer on pebbles, sand, dirt road - any uneven surfaces. For home, you can buy or make a special preventative path yourself.
If a woman wishes to avoid such a problem asprotruding bone on the leg, what to do in this situation? As a preventive measure, the gymnastics specially designed for the feet is also suitable. It consists of several exercises.
Preparatory stage: at the very beginning you need to do a small foot massage. For this purpose, attention is paid not only to each toe on the leg, but also to the joints.
Attention! All the exercises must be done before fatigue. Over time, it is recommended to increase the load.
Exercise 1. At the very beginning it is necessary to bend and unbend your toes with force. If there is an initial stage of deformation of the foot, for a better effect between the thumb and forefinger, a small rubber ring must be clamped.
Exercise 2. You need to bend your fingers with maximum force and hold them in this position for as long as possible (up to one minute).
Exercise 3. In the foot muscles come into play. To do this, bend their longitudinal arch, without bending their fingers. To do this is quite difficult and at first sight impossible. But we need to try. For greater clarity, the first time you can help yourself with your hands to understand how this should really happen. In this case, the foot will be shorter by about 3 cm. Next, you need to gradually release the muscles and return the foot to its normal position.
Exercise 4. Very similar to the previous one. However, now it is necessary to reduce the longitudinal arch of the foot and in this position to hold it for about half a minute. Further it is recommended smoothly and as slowly as possible to relax the muscles.
Exercise 5. Drawing. It is necessary to clamp the pencil between the big and the next toe of the foot and start to make circular movements with a kind of writing instrument. First in one direction, then in another. For greater clarity, you can draw circles on paper.
Exercise 6. During walking, one should try to repel not with metatarsophalangeal joints, but with the tips of the toes. Do this exercise as often as possible and in any convenient place for it.
Exercise 7. Rolling the bottle. To do this, you need to put the bottle on the floor and roll it with a foot back and forth. Perform the exercise should be as long as possible, to the full fatigue of the legs.
If a woman has a bulging bone on her leg, how to treat this disease - that's what the lady will be interested in. There are several simple options:
- Therapy in the walls of a medical institution. This, most likely, will be an operation to remove the build-up.
- Treatment at home using traditional medicine.
- Use of such medications as ointments. However, they do not help to get rid of the problem, but just eliminate the attendant symptoms - painful sensations.
So, the patient is concerned about the bulging bone onfoot side. What to do in this case? You can act radically and decide on an operation. For this, two main methods of surgical intervention are proposed:
- Surgery. A classic way of surgical intervention. It is completely safe for the life of the patient. This will correct the deformation of the foot, removed the built-up edge. If the operation is performed by a professional, the patient will be able to walk the next day, and the full stop will come back to normal in two weeks.
- Laser operation. This is a new way of surgical intervention, based on modern developments in medicine. This procedure is performed under local anesthesia, it takes only an hour. The patient may be discharged the next day. In this case, during intervention, the protruding bones of the phalanx of the fingers will be ground with a laser. As a result, an excellent cosmetic effect will be achieved. The patient will be able to walk a few hours after the procedure.
With the diagnosis of "protruding bone on the leg"Operation is a great way to get rid of the problem. But if further to continue to lead an incorrect way of life and not to carry out preventive measures, the disease can return. In addition, it is worth remembering that after this operation the patient will have to visit the orthopedist periodically to exclude the possibility of relapse, i.e., the return of the disease.
If the lady has a bulging bone on her leg, treatmentat home - that's also possible. However, at the same time I want to say that it is best to first seek medical help and get an orthopedic consultation. What can the doctor in this case be able to prescribe?
- Orthopedic insoles, inlays for shoes. To cope with this method with the problem is possible only at the first stages of its occurrence.
- Bandage for the foot. Used during night sleep. Its main function is to fix the thumb in the correct position. It should be said that at first the patient may experience some discomfort, but after a few days unpleasant sensations will go away. This way you can cope with the problem not only at the first stages of the disease, but also much later.
- Interdigital partitions. Often, this problem causes deformation of the foot, and the thumb begins to "find" the rest. In this case it is good to use special interdigital partitions (similar to those that women use for a pedicure), which will help to correct the deformation.
Worrying protruding bone on the leg? How can I treat this problem if it has concomitant symptoms? In this case, you can use the following simple tips:
- Trays for feet. This remedy does not help to visually fix the feet, but it will bring significant relief, especially at times of exacerbation of the disease. Baths are prepared on the basis of various herbs with the addition of salt. The duration of the procedure is fifteen minutes. The water should be slightly warmer than body temperature, but not hot. Do the procedure every day for two weeks. Then a seven-day break is done. And so four approaches.
- Use of various ointments. They will not help to cope with the problem, but they will greatly alleviate the pain. Such funds can be purchased at the pharmacy.
- A little to reduce the build-up and relieve the discomfortable sensations is helped by a foot massage. For this, you can simply massage your feet. Better, of course, if it is done by a professional.
Completely ugly looks protruding boneon the foot. A photo of a similar deformation is a confirmation. You can even say more: if you start the problem, you will have to deal with irreversible consequences. In addition to the above methods of getting rid of the stone, you can also take advice from folk healers.
Method of Headquarters, or Burning out
Worrying protruding bone on the leg? The reasons, the treatment we are considering. It is worth mentioning that it is possible to take advantage of a rather painful way that will help get rid of this problem (it was described even in the newspaper "ZHZH" in 2002). What should I do for this?
- Salt must be mixed with snow in the same proportions, put on the bulging bone for five to seven minutes (the time to adjust depending on the sensitivity of the skin).
- Further all this is removed from the foot, the place gets wet from moisture.
- The next stage: the patient joint tightly turns first a bandage, then a paper, and on top - a shawl or a warm kerchief. Compress should be on foot from three hours to a whole night.
It is worth saying that all this will beaccompanied by strong painful sensations. And next morning on a problem place you can see a burn or a small bubble. Do not be scared. The wound should be oiled with sea buckthorn oil. Approximately in seven-ten days the burn will come down, and it will be seen that the cone has decreased. Besides, she will stop being ill. This method can also be used if the lady has a protruding bone on her little finger, or salt deposits have formed in another place on the foot. If there is no way to get snow, you can make a very salty solution and freeze it in the refrigerator. The resulting ice cube should be wiped off the stone. This method is more sparing, but it also helps.
The bulging bone is treated quite effectivelyon foot with folk remedies. However, for this use of herbs is almost useless, they will only bring temporary relief of pain and will not provide cosmetic effects. That is, the bone practically does not disappear, but the foot does not become normal again. Folk healers are advised to use the following methods:
- Animal or bird's bile. It is sold in pharmacies, so it is not difficult to get this medicine. For the therapeutic effect, it is necessary to lubricate the bulging bone with this remedy. After a while, the enzymes will begin to actively act and soften the hardened cartilage. And then it will be much easier to cope with the problem.
- A fish. They say that the fresh raw fish (not frozen) helps to cope with the bulging bone on the foot. Seven nights to a sore spot, you need to pribintovyvat piece of carcass. For the next seven nights in a problematic place it is necessary to rub fir oil. In two weeks it will be possible to see that the bone has decreased noticeably.