The optimal size of the kitchen. Tips for planning the kitchen space, photo
Carrying out social studies, you can doan unequivocal conclusion that the kitchen is for women the most important place in the house. And each of them strives to equip it with the utmost comfort, without regretting either the strength or the time. While engaged in cooking, canning or other matters, they feel themselves the absolute mistress of this space.
Influence of the size and layout of the kitchen
In every second apartment the kitchen is not usedonly for its intended purpose, it assumes the role of a guest room in which guests are received, celebrations, quiet family evenings. In order to meet the requirements of the room, you must first pay attention to the size of the kitchen.
Apartments in elite houses are bigan area with a comfortable and thoughtful layout, so there are no restrictions in the design of the kitchen space does not exist. However, in the real estate market, such housing is quite expensive, and few can afford it.
The most common and popular options are medium-sized apartments, they have standard kitchen sizes from 8 m2. In such a room there is enough space for creating a cozy and functional space.
In old houses, the layout of the rooms does not look very good. There is little space for them in the kitchen, mostly from 4 to 6 m2. Of course, this is a fairly limited size. However, at the present time, furniture manufacturers have begun to manufacture headsets for such premises.
Principles of kitchen planning
When preparing to furnish a room, it is necessaryin advance to think over all possible options. To do this, you need to measure the kitchen and draw up a detailed drawing. The measurements must be perfectly accurate, the permissible error is 5 mm.
After that, the layout of all modules of the kitchen set is planned on paper.
In order to avoid mistakes in the drafting of the project, it is necessary to familiarize yourself with the main points and take them into account.
- Arrangement of household appliances. Do not place the refrigerator near a gas stove. Dishwashers and washing machines are installed near the communications.
- Ergonomics of space. In the kitchen there are several levels of accessibility: from the lowest to the highest. Depending on the frequency of use, all kitchen utensils and appliances are located at the most convenient height. The optimal level is the working area.
- Security. The plate is installed at a certain distance, which is approved for safety, from the window, washing and entering the kitchen. The hood is fixed at a height of 70-80 cm from the hob. In order to avoid getting bruises and injuries, the wall cabinets are hung so that their lower part is at a distance of 45-50 cm from the countertop.
- Arrangement of kitchen unit modules. Given the size of the kitchen, you will need to calculate the location for opening the doors of the lower boxes. It should be enough to not experience constant discomfort. The upper cabinets are at the level of the outstretched arm. The working surface is not less than 85 cm from the floor.
Standard Kitchen Sizes
Designing a project, you need to knowthe exact dimensions of the furniture that will be in the room. Almost all the factories working in this field provide ready-made modular headsets that have standard dimensions.
Upper row (width of facades is not taken into account):
- height - 50-90 cm;
- depth - 30 cm;
- width - 40-80 cm.
- thickness of the tabletop - 3-5 cm, depth - 60 cm (standard);
- the swing at the opening of doors - 40-50 cm;
- the width of the cabinets is 40-80 cm, the depth is 45 cm, the height is 85 cm.
Kitchen to order - luxury or necessity?
If the room layout is poor or there is a shortagefree space there is a need for ordering a kitchen according to individual sizes. They are significantly different in comparison with standard models. But this difference is completely justified, as a result is a practical, reliable, functional and trendy kitchen set.
When developing an individual project, many parameters are taken into account:
- the size of the kitchen;
- color spectrum;
- material for the manufacture of facades and shells;
- built-in household appliances;
- personal preferences of the customer.
When placing an order, the company sends a specialan employee who makes room measurements, considering all communications. On the basis of this, a contract is concluded with pre-agreed terms. And only after these procedures are carried out, a design project is prepared, which is submitted for approval to the customer.
Individually manufactured headsets allowmaximally functionally use every centimeter of the kitchen space. The appearance of the room acquires unique and refined features that can not be obtained by installing standard models.
Advantages of corner kitchen
Corner models look harmonious both insmall rooms, and large. The layout and size of the kitchen can affect the shape of the headset. If necessary, it can be elongated or square. Thanks to this, the room remains spacious and unloaded.
Furniture factories make corner kitchens,the sizes of which vary from 2 m and more, in a variety of designs and colors. This allows them to perfectly fit into any stylistically designed interior.
Two corner cupboards in the system differ in spaciousness, so there is a lot of extra space for storing various kitchen utensils.
The bar counter is an actual attribute of the moderninterior, and the L-shaped set will allow to place it most organically. For owners of studio apartments, this option will be the best option, because with his help you can visually divide the space of the apartment into zones.
Firms working in the field of design services, provide a wide choice of design projects of the kitchen (photo). Dimensions can be used both standard and individual.
Luxurious apartment.Here, all space is saturated with luxury and wealth. The large sizes of such apartments allow the use of the most original offers.
Vacation home.Fordecorating kitchen spaceuse mainly natural wood. Such a design move will make the room warm, natural and cozy.
Studio apartment.The vast and open space of such housing requires a special approach. In order for it to be in harmony, it is necessary to correctly place the accents and use color contrasts.
Kitchen in Khrushchev.Such apartments are limited in size, theirthe arrangement sometimes becomes a real problem. However, do not worry, furniture factories are developing economy-class projects that fit perfectly into the small space of such a kitchen.
Using the advice of experienced professionals, you can easily create your own individual and original kitchen space.