The most unusual travels in the world are spaceflight and the conquest of the North Pole. How to rest creatively within our three-dimensional dimension? Learn Everything about unusual travels on Earth and beyond.
Travel to the North PoleThe Russian climate is not particularly happy with the heat, but many romantics dream to visit the “planet's fridge”, at the North Pole. You can get to the pole from the Russian Murmansk.
Icebreaker legend with the harshest team, under the gusts of squalls winds to the top of the world, 90 ° north latitude. Directly on the secular ice you can enjoy a barbecue. For the bravest people, they organize a swim in the coldest ocean of the Earth. On the way back, you can visit the islands of the archipelago, admire the bizarre forms of majestic ice floes and get acquainted with the Arctic birds, walruses and powerful polar bears.
Modern Russian travelersThe most unique person on the list of outstanding Russian travelers is Fyodor Konyukhov - a writer, artist and priest. At the North Pole, he was three times and conquered four more extreme points of the planet:
- Southern geographic;
- Pole of relative inaccessibility in the Arctic Ocean.
- Cape Horn.
Another non-standard personality - Vitaly Sundakov. This researcher is looking for unsolved problems in a variety of scientific fields and finds non-standard solutions. Author of several books, photographer and journalist. Vitaliy calls the ufological expeditions to underwater caves to be his most unusual adventure. Now Sundak is studying the fauna of the Galapagos Islands and making a film about the problems of Darwinian views.
Bicycle traveler Vladislav Ketov left St. Petersburg in May 1991 and drove around the perimeter of all continents. He earned a pilgrim by painting portraits in the squares of large cities. His expedition is dedicated to solving the ecological problems of the planet.
Space tourismIt’s very exciting to explore the Earth and conquer the poles and peaks, but seeing infinity with your own eyes is fantastic. The conquest of space began in the middle of the 20th century. But the first space tourist went into flight as early as 2001. Departure took place from the legendary Baikonur site and cost $ 20 million. Over the years, the level of security has increased and an exit into open space has become possible. And the price of such a tour is now 10 million higher.
The dream of infinity and the stars will be expensive, but as people who have been in space claim, it is worth it.
Travel to the most interesting place on the planetThere are many beautiful and interesting places. Even in your own town you can find an uncharted corner. Here are the ten most interesting places on the planet Earth.
- Papua New Guinea is an island of virgin nature. But to go there follows for the most incredible cave in the world, Esaʻala. Locals call it "Swallows Cave", the depth is about 376 meters. They say that the gods speak from the bottom of this cave and reveal the secrets of life.
- Participation in the expedition to the sunken Titanic is an incredibly exciting journey. The legend ship has been at the bottom of the Atlantic Ocean for the second hundred years. Hoaxes and secrets encompass the history of this vessel.
- Ice cave Skaftafel, that in Iceland, a fabulous place. Sapphire walls, labyrinths of aisles create a wonderful atmosphere.
- Kamchatka is the place where Mother Nature celebrates. There are more than 300 volcanoes, 12 rivers, 14 large lakes, forbs and wild animals will plunge every person into the primitive world.
Discover new interesting places on Earth will be constantly, so there is an opportunity to learn and explore. You can, for example, visit the volcano Mauna Loa. is on the site uznayvse.ru.