What can you draw in a diary?
Watch the video
Psychologists say that keeping a personal diaryvery helpful. On the pages of the diary you can throw out all the accumulated negative, honestly talk to yourself, understand your thoughts. Today paper diaries are replaced by electronic ones. People start blogs, pages on social networks. But a paper diary is a much more intimate and inimitable thing that reflects the individuality of its owner. Today we will talk about what can be painted in a diary and how to decorate it. If you have not kept a diary, then perhaps you are interested in the following articles on our portal:
- How to keep a personal diary
- What to write in a diary
How to make a diary: ideas
The registration of a personal diary, as well as its content, is very individual. Nevertheless, there are some drawings that are traditionally depicted in diaries. Let's talk about them.
- Ornaments, patterns, frames, vignettes. These cute details will make your diary truly unique. You can draw a new pattern every day or repeat an ornament you like. It all depends on your imagination and taste.
- Letters, words. It is not necessary to write in the diary in simple letters. You can draw some particularly meaningful word like graffiti, for example. This may be the name of an expensive person, some bright idea or thought expressed in one or more words. You can draw letters with colored pens or pencils or copy an ancient ornate font.
- Comics. It will be very interesting if you paint the events of the day in the form of comics. Imagine yourself and other people with whom you communicate, comic book heroes or anime. If it does not work out right away, like in real comics, do not get discouraged! Everything comes in experience. Also you can write down some interesting story from your life, accompanied by illustrations.
- Plans, schemes, cards. Diary is not only entertainment, but also a good helper in life planning. You can write important quotes for famous people, goals for the near future, affirmations, etc., and highlight them with bright frames or arrange them in the form of cards, schemes. So they will constantly attract your attention, motivating them to continue working with them.
- Portraits. To arrange a personal diary inside, you can draw portraits of close people, acquaintances, friends, movie characters. Drawing a portrait, write briefly alongside what unites you with this person, what he remembered you.
About what else you can draw in a notebook or notebook, you will learn from our article What to draw in a notebook.