What cook soup?
Once upon a time a very, very long time ago a man prepared the first soup. Since then a lot of things have been eaten. And the technology of cooking soups continues to improve. Soup variety is amazing. Today, it’s not easy to decide what soup to cook. Every housewife prepares daily everyday liquid dish. But I want something new, always tasty and better than quick to prepare. The secret to saving time is cooking broth from the evening. And in the morning you can decide what soup to cook for lunch. Our recipes will add a lot of variety to your daily diet.
Chicken broth contains a lot of nutrients and vitamins. It improves the functioning of the nervous system, has a positive effect on metabolic processes. Therefore, it is so good for health. And girls and women after such a dinner become more charming and charming.
The answer to the question of how to cook chicken soup is known to everyone, of course, with homemade noodles. It is very tasty, but boring, because it is familiar. I want to make a variety.Turn a Slavic dish into a French one, or, for example, a Japanese one. For the preparation of French soup with "snails" for female beauty will need:
- two liters of water;
- chicken breast;
- carrot - 2 pieces;
- Bulgarian pepper;
For "snails" you need: flour - about 100 grams; egg; Bulgarian pepper - half; greenery; salt, nuts - a handful. Read the recipe below.
Steps for cooking broth
- Wash a piece of chicken thoroughly, add water and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to the smallest, remove the foam.
- Add whole vegetables: onion, pepper, one carrot. Do not peel the onion, the skin will give the broth a golden color.
- Cook until the meat is ready. Broth strain. Vegetables throw away. Separate the chicken from the bones and cut it into pieces.
- Grate the second carrot and put in the broth. Send the sliced chicken there.
It is necessary to break an egg, add a little salt and mix with a fork with flour. Then knead well. It will turn out an elastic ball of dough, let it rest for about ten minutes. In a blender, chop nuts, herbs and half pepper, you can add a little water or oil to form a paste with small pieces.Roll out the dough rectangle, spread the paste over the entire surface in an even layer, retreating 1.5 cm from the long side. Minimize to a tight roll, starting at a clean edge. Cut into "snails" half a centimeter thick and spread out so that they do not stick together.
We bring our broth to a boil, cook on low heat for 5 minutes, put snails to sleep and stir immediately, cook for 5-7 minutes. Serve with greens.
What soup to cook from beef, to make a light nutritious meal for dinner for a family with children. In this case, a piece of veal is more suitable, but lean beef can also be used.
For a family of 4 people will need: 400-500 g of meat without fat and lived; 4-6 potatoes; 2-3 large carrots; olive oil - 2 tbsp. l .; Lemon juice - 1 tbsp. or tomato juice - 2-4 st. l .; rice flour (optional) - 8 tbsp. l .; greenery.
- 1.5 liters of water pour the pan.
- Rinse the meat and cut into pieces;
- Cook on low heat for half an hour;
- Add washed and chopped vegetables and herbs.
- Cook for 20 minutes;
- Grind the soup blender;
- Pour juice and olive oil into the pan;
- After a while, add 4-8 tablespoons of rice flour to the soup, place.
Rice flour should be added if it seems to you that the soup should be thickened. Instead of rice flour, you can add semolina.
Tip: if you cook the soup in advance (without juice, flour, butter) and divide it into portions, you can store it in the freezer. As required, take a portion, reheat, add juice, flour, butter to it and feed the child with fresh soup.
When you think about how to cook pork soup, you remember soup and soup. But, there are other tasty dishes. For example, kapustnyak - soup of Polish cuisine. It is made from sauerkraut and cereals. It turns out soup and porridge together. There are several ways to make it:
- Boil the broth, separately extinguish the cabbage, separately cook the millet porridge (or buckwheat). Put the cabbage into the plate, add broth and serve. Porridge served in another dish.
- Another way is more common. Boil the broth with grits and potatoes, and then add braised sprouted cabbage. Kapustnyak - very rich. There is a danger that will turn to porridge when cooled. To avoid this, the rate of cereals should be strictly followed.
Kapustnyak requires: 2 liters of water; pork bone - 500gram; sauerkraut - 500 grams; large onion; potatoes - 4 pieces; millet - third of glass; vegetable oil for frying; salt, pepper, spices.
- Cook pork broth.
- Millet, rinse well and cook in broth until cooked.
- Cut the potatoes into slices and put them in the soup to the cooked cereals.
- Squeeze the cabbage and rinse, if necessary. Onion cut into quarters of rings.
- In a pan, spasserovat onions and add cabbage. Fry over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until golden brown.
- Sauerkraut. to achieve softness, after frying, stew over low heat under the lid (optional).
- Cabbage is put into the pan after the potatoes are fully cooked.
- Add spices, boil, turn off.
Cabbage must be insisted, remember that cabbage will give salt and acid, do not over-salt it. Served soup with sour cream, bread and butter. Put the pieces of pork in the plate.
Tip: instead of wheat cereal, you can take buckwheat or beans. The cabbage is boiled in water, but then the cabbage is fried in finely chopped salted lard.
Now you know the recipes for the most diverse and delicious soups. Delight yourself and your loved ones with your homemade soups.We wish you good luck and bon appetit!