What do they take with them to the hospital? The most necessary things and accessories
Pregnancy is coming to an end, so manyfuture moms are wondering about what they take with them to the hospital. There is a whole list of things and accessories that you can not do without. Therefore, it is necessary to prepare in advance for the long-awaited trip and collect all the necessary things for the maternity home. Only in this case you will feel confident, and suddenly the birth will not surprise you!
What do they take with them to the hospital first?
1. Documents, namely a medical insurance policy and a copy thereof, a document certifying the identity of the puerpera (most often an ID or passport), and an exchange card.
2. Soap, toilet paper, toothpaste, and a brush.
3. Toiletries for intimate hygiene, towels (it is better to take a couple).
4. Cell phone, as well as a charger.
5. Food. Important! It should not be perishable. Nuts, dry biscuits and muesli will do.
6. Apples and a bottle of still water.
7. Boiler or kettle, as well as dishes.
What do they take with them to the maternity home?
1. Dressing gown and nightgown, warm socks, slippers (preferably not rag, but rubberized ones). In some maternity hospitals, they give out both bathrobes and shirts.
2. Hygienic pads (better to be reserved postnatal) and absorbent diapers.
3. Melting, and also should purchase disposable shorts in advance, as in some institutions it is forbidden to use ordinary ones.
4. Two bras for nursing women and absorbent pads for them.
5. Nipple pads and breast pump.
6. Healing cream for nipple treatment.
7. Postpartum bandage (for puerperas, who will deliver by caesarean section, or those who have problems with the spine).
8. Elastic bandages will be needed for those pregnant women who suffer from thromboses or veins.
What do they take with them to the hospital for the baby?
1. Disposable diapers.
2. Sterile cotton buds, which are useful for processing umbilical wound.
3. Baby soap It is desirable that it is liquid, not hard.
4. Baby wipes.
5. Nappy cream or baby powder.
6. Electronic thermometer. Will help you during daily rounds of specialists.
7. Clothes for the newborn (socks, raspashonki, cap and sliders).
8. Five diapers of warm flannel and thin cotton. However, it is worth noting that some establishments are issued sterile.
9. It is not necessary to take a set for an extract from the hospital, because you will be able to bring it to you by your spouse or relatives.
What should not you take with you?
1. All kinds of nipples and bottles. In the hospital you will not be allowed to use them.
2. Bedding. In each medical institution they are issued, so taking their own is simply pointless.
Prepare in advance for such a long-awaited and joyful event
It is best to pack a bag a month beforethe expected date of the baby's appearance. If you start to do this at the moment when the fights began, then simply in the bustle you can forget the most important things. That's why you need to know what they take with them to the hospital. Agree that such an annoying misunderstanding can greatly spoil not only your mood, but also a positive attitude.