What is useful cherry?
Do you like to eat ripe sweet cherries? And have you ever wondered about how sweet cherry is useful? If you are thinking, but still do not know, we suggest reading our article.
What is rich in sweet cherry
What is useful in sweet cherry? Here is a list of the composition of any cherry berries:
- Sucrose, glucose and fructose;
- Provitamin A, vitamin PP, vitamins B1 and B3, vitamin C;
- Magnesium, phosphorus, sodium, calcium, iron, potassium;
- Organic acids (succinic, malic, citric);
- Water, fats, carbohydrates and proteins;
The benefits of sweet cherry for man
- Helps with weight loss.
- Useful in renal diseases.
- Useful in hypertension and atherosclerosis.
- Relieves swelling.
- Reduces blood clotting.
- Helps with spastic colitis and intestinal atony.
- Interferes with formation of blood clots.
- Helps with anemia.
- Frees the body from harmful substances and excess cholesterol.
- Stimulates digestion.
- It helps with stomach pain and neurosis.
- Lowers pressure.
- Normalizes the liver.
- Participates in enhancing metabolism.
- Improves brain function.
- Improves oxygen supply to the blood.
- Treats for constipation.
- Rescues from agonizing cough and facilitates the process of breathing.
- Improves skin condition.
- Helps with heart disease.
- Used in cosmetology to create scrubs and masks.
Sweet cherry and pregnancy
What is useful cherry for pregnant women? Sweet cherry for pregnant women is very useful due to its vitamin composition, which is very important not only during pregnancy, but also during breastfeeding. Vitamins contribute to the proper formation and development of the child during pregnancy. Especially helpful to eat sweet cherries in the 40th week of pregnancy, but in moderation.