What to do to get pregnant?
Pregnancy is a welcome event for most women. Unfortunately, it happens that a woman cannot become pregnant for a long time, and married couples despair, and sometimes, unfortunately, even break up because of this.
When doctors can not give a reasoned explanation, you can understand that hope fades away. But do not give up! In fact, there are so many ways to prepare for pregnancy, and in no case should not stop trying.
In this article we will explain how to prepare for pregnancy, what to do if it does not work out, and how to get pregnant as soon as possible.
What to do first?
We pass inspection
First of all, you need to undergo a medical examination. This will help determine the general condition of the body and its readiness for pregnancy and childbearing, identify factors that do not allow you to become pregnant. It is important to remember that not only a woman, but also a man must undergo the examination.
Examination for women:
- Hormone tests;
- Swabs for infections;
- AK on antibodies to rubella, toxoplasma.
- Ultrasound of the pelvic organs.
Examination for men:
Follow the menstrual cycle.
You must keep a calendar of the menstrual cycle. It is known that the most favorable period for conception is the period of ovulation. It lasts only about a day. Prior to this, a few days the egg matures and, if fertilization does not occur, dies. It is the day before ovulation and the need to "catch" to conceive a child.
How to calculate the period of ovulation
The calculations are very simple, but you must understand that they may be inaccurate. The cycle is subject to change. This happens for each woman individually.
Determine the duration of the cycle. The first day is the first day of menstruation, the last is the day before the start of the next menstruation. The standard number of days of the cycle is 28, but this value can vary from 20 to 30 days. Consider the example of a standard cycle.
If your cycle for several months is 27-28 days, then we count 14 days from the first day of the month - this will be the day of ovulation. It is on this day that it is worth thinking about trying to conceive a child, since he is the best suited for this.
Well help to determine this period test for ovulation, which can be purchased at the pharmacy - it is completely safe and painless.
If these methods do not help you, we advise you to monitor folliculogenesis in the ultrasound center. Folliculogenesis is the process of growth and maturation of the follicles inside the egg. If you watch this process, you can determine the exact date of ovulation. This procedure is absolutely painless.
Tips to speed up the process of conception
- There is an opinion that the fertilization process depends on the correctly chosen posture. There are no "special" poses. The main thing - make sure that the sperm does not flow. Otherwise, the woman will have to raise the pelvis with pillows, walls, etc.
- Do not overdo it. From frequent attempts, sperm can lose its quality. Remember that sperm can remain active for up to 3 days. If you do not want to stop trying, you can visit a doctor with a partner to check the activity of sperm.
- Less stress. Stress always negatively affects the body and your overall well-being. It can influence the cycle.If you are in a balanced or relaxed state, it will only be for the better. If you have work related to constant stress and nervous tension, try enrolling in a meditation or yoga course. Or just do what you enjoy most often - listen to your favorite music, read books, spend time with your family and friends.
- Be sure to lead a healthy lifestyle - proper nutrition, rejection of bad habits. Sports or simple exercises will also have a beneficial effect on the speed of the conception process. Limit the use of various chemical drugs. Eliminate from the daily ration of fried, fatty foods, fast food and foods with preservatives. Eat more fresh vegetables and fruits, baked dishes, broths.
If you follow the above recommendations, you can significantly increase your chances of pregnancy, even if this did not work out before. Try again and again.
Methods of single-part (artificial) fertilization
If, however, a long time to get pregnant does not work, you can resort to artificial insemination.
These methods have been developed for those who have been diagnosed with infertility. Nowadays, these technologies are expanding and improving every day, so the chances of pregnancy increase.
There are several methods of artificial insemination. You and your doctor will decide which one is best for you. These methods are used not only for infertility, but also for a small probability of becoming pregnant.
So, consider the main ones:
- intravaginal fertilization - sperm is injected directly into the vagina
- intrauterine - qualified personnel performs the procedure according to the IUI method.
- in vitro fertilization (IVF) - while all phases of fertilization take place in the laboratory, and after successfully passing them, embryos are introduced into the woman’s body for development. After implantation of the embryo into the uterus, the woman is observed for 4-6 weeks. If pregnancy does not occur due to various reasons, then there is a need to discuss with your doctor the possibility of repeating the procedure.
Note that these procedures are not cheap. They can cost from a hundred thousand rubles and more.The price depends on the type of procedure, on the clinic to which you applied, and on other factors. Before making such a decision, it is necessary to thoroughly research the Internet for all sorts of clinics and prices.
Try to read reviews about clinics and contact people who have undergone a similar procedure. Perhaps you will be advised something better, and they will tell you how the procedure goes and how quickly you manage to get pregnant, what are the chances.
Do not be afraid to do this, because a similar situation may happen to anyone, and the advice of knowledgeable people will help you make the right decision.
Now you know what to do to get pregnant.